"Good news, the lessons have finally came to an end," said Reborn

Everyone cheered.

"But here's the catch, the rest of the week will be evaluation and, of course there would be a reward for the winning team. The award will be revealed by the end of the game. You will be assessed with your tour groups last two weeks and by intelligence and combat skill. And this will start today." continued Reborn.

Everyone was excited, but only for the reward they are going to give.

"Then, let the games begin. Vongola style." said Reborn, smirking.

《In one of the meeting rooms》

"We are going to explain today's game. So this is how we will play the game. It is similar to a game quiz just that it has punishments. The supervisor for today's game is going to be... Ieyasu." said Reborn.

'PRIMO!?!?' screamed Tsuna internally.

"Hi everyone. You guys could call me Ieyasu-san or Giotto-san whichever you want since my family name is confidential, for the moment. I am a good friend of Aria-san over there *pointing at Aria*." said Giotto/ Ieyasu.

Then, the girls started to bombard him with questions like "Are you married?" "Do you have a girlfriend or fiancee?" "Can I marry you?".

Suddenly, there was a sound of a gunshot. The room became silent in an instant.

Tsuna and his friends knew what it was. Reborn could not hold it in anymore. The students were scared, but they did not know that Reborn shot the bullet to the ceiling since he quickly hid his gun afterwards. Everyone's mouths were open as they saw the hole on the ceiling. Tsuna was crying internally because of the paperworks that he would need to do because of the damage.

"Continuing on... Let's go and start the game." smirked Reborn.

《In another room with game preparations》

Giotto/Ieyasu was standing in front of a box and everyone was in their stations.

Then he said,"Okay now each group has to choose a representative to play."

《In Tsuna's group》

"Ok, I will be the representative for today's game everyone agree?" said Mochida.

"Wait, why not we let Tsu-kun do it?" asked Kyoko.

"There is no way we are going to let dame-tsuna let us lose. And why choose him Kyoko, instead of me? I'm more reliable right?" said Mochida.

"Yeah, let's just choose Mochida as the representative." said Tsuna not wanting to be revealed.

"No, it's not ok. You should have a chance to show your skills, Tsu-kun and Mochida, you shouldn't underestimate Tsu-kun and maybe when Tsu-kun plays in today's game, he won't have to join for tomorrow's test which is probably more crucial." said Kyoko.

"Fine, but you have been acting weirdly nowadays. What exactly is the relationship between you two?" asked Mochida.

"I'm his girlfriend." said Kyoko cheerfully.

Everyone else in the group were gaping like a fish until they said,"NANI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" which got the attention of the other groups.

"S-s-since w-when d-did this start?" asked Mochida heartbroken.

"About two years ago." said Kyoko while she smiled brightly and Tsuna sweatdropped at how she answered.

"Alright now we will mention the representatives of today's quiz. From from group 3 is Kurokawa Hana. *everyone cheers* Then, from group 2 is Gokudera Hayato,"

"Kyaa!! Gokudera-sama!!" screamed the fangirls

"Then from group 1 is our beloved Sawada Tsunayoshi!!!" said Ieyasu/ Giotto.

"WHAT!? DAME-TSUNA!? That team is sure to fail. I feel bad for Mochida, Yumoto, Osamu, Yuki, Yukio and Kyoko." said Nozomi.

"I will now explain how to play the game. There are always consequences whenever they fail, so do your best minna. So on to the explanation. I will randomly pull out an envelop from this box and each colour has a different amount of points. The orange one is 10 points, the red one is 9 points, the blue one is 8 points, the purple one is 6 points, the yellow one is 5 points, the green one is 4 points, and the indigo one is 2 points." explained Ieyasu.

"Kufufu... why is the indigo envelope with the least amount of points?" said Mukuro.

"Continuing... now we will start the game." said Ieyasu/ Giotto while placing his hand into the box.

"The first question is... a yellow envelop which is worth 5 points. The questions is... 'A farmer had 752 sheeps and took one shot that got them all. How did he do it?'" said Giotto/ Ieyasu.

"Wait, I heard of this question before, it-" said Hayato until they heard a buzzer sound... and it was Tsuna.

"Hai. Tsuna-san." said Giotto/ Ieyasu.

"He took a panoramic shot." said Tsuna with eyes filled with the determination to win.

"And that is... correct! 5 points for group 1!" said Giotto/ Ieyasu.

"Yes! I did it!" said Tsuna... until he saw his group (except Kyoko) gaped at him with their mouths open.

"Eh...did I do something wrong?" said Tsuna in confusion.

"Dame- Tsuna actually got something right." muttered Mochida.

"What?" asked the still- confused Tsuna.

"DAME-TSUNA ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE QUESTION CORRECTLY BEFORE GOKUDERA EVEN DID!" shouted the class, well except for the Vongola Gang.

"As expected of Tsuna-sama." said Hayato while his eyes were filled with admiration.

"Ahahaha... thanks Hayato." said Tsuna.

"Ok, moving on. Next question is... a blue envelop! Meaning that it holds 8 points. Ok, so the question is...
(Time skip because the author of this book is lazy> really sorry though)
"Ok, so far coming in third place is group 3 with 19 points, group 2 with 22 points and first place with 27 points. And the last envelop is ... an orange one, so for group 2 and 3, this is your last chance! The question is a riddle, so it says here "an old lady came into a restaurant ordering pelican meat, but after she ate the meat, she left the restaurant and commited suicide. Why dis this happen?" said Giotto/ Ieyasu.
"Um... the Pelican meat was too good that she commited suicide." answered Hana.
"Sorry, but it is not even close." said Giotto/ Ieyasu.
"Wait, was it that the meat was not even Pelican meat?" answered Hayato.
"You're going the right way to the answer, but no it is not the answer." said Giotto.
After a few seconds of silence, someone spoke up.
"Was it that the old woman was actually a survivor in an accident and was stranded on an island with her husband and they started to starve as days came by. The husband gave her "pelican meat", but it turned out to be his meat and by the time they got rescued, the husband passed away and the wife survived. So she went to the restaurant to confirm her suspicions about the 'pelican meat' and as she ate it, it tasted different that made her realise that she was actually eating her husband the entire time they were stranded at sea." said Tsuna.
"That is... CORRECT!!!! GROUP 1 WINS THE GAME!!! This is it for the first part of the game. Please look forward to the next part." screamed Giotto at first as he was proud of his great great great grandson until it turned into a smirk in the end.
..................................................
That's it for now. One question though. In almost every fanfic I read, people who make parallel worlds always make Iemitsu the bad guy. Does everyone hate him?
Also, the riddle above is an actual riddle I got from my sister. Try challenge your friends with it. Trust me, it was hard to get the answer.