chapter 6

chapter 6

Cassidy's POV

"Hello Cassidy" Mr.Maslow said all quiet and gentle. He had a hint of mystery in his voice

"Yes" was all i could answer without stuttering. I have to admit, this man was really starting to scare me.

"Cassidy, sweetheart, i have a very big mission for you. i can't tell you everything right now. i'm only doing this because i care. i want this to be a better world, a world without mishapped people (does that even make sense). i want everyone to have people with a purpose in their lives to stay alive and help me get rid of the people who are a waste of space, like my son" he said. it had to choke out the last ss if it were some horrible thing that brang him disgrace. i still didn't understand how he could be so hateful towards James. His beatiful face, goregous eyes, perfect smile... snap out of it Cassidy i mentally screamed to myslef. i was scared though. this man was going to force me to help him. he had a "special" job for me. what could it be? i guess for now i have to wait.

"Cassidy, i only ask of one thing from you. make all of them trust you. and by ask i mean you must do or your parents die and i send people to kill Kendall too." he said. the first part he sounded to nice and caring, but as he continued he grew harsher with each word. i was mad, upset, scared, relieved and heartbroken at the same time. mad and scared for odvios (sorry idk how to spell). he was going to freakin' kill my family if i don't listen. relieved because i thought this was going to be a scarier phone call. but heartbroken because i realized at some point i was going to betray everyone here at the motel that i cared about. wait, motel. me and sara were suppose to be eating breakfast with the others.

Sara had been listening to mine and Mr.Commander's convo and noticed the worried look on my face. she sent me the whats-wrong face. i finished my phone call and dragged Sara down the stairs and to the others. their faces had a wave a relief pass through. everyone except Kendall and James. they seem to be in a heated arguement. my senses told me this wasn't going to end well.

Kendall's POV (might as well try this)

Me and James had been arguing for so long i wouldn't be suprised if we finished when we were 100000 years old. enough i thought that, i didn't let down my arguing. so what happened was that me and James were talking about yesterday. he started getting a little mad when i brung up how his dad wasn't there. i could tell there had been something he kept from me all these years. James got up to leave to the restroom when i was thoughtless, at the moment, and used the chicken thing. James got so tense he ended up slam his hands against the table multiple times. I know i should have been nicer and more considerate about him since of yesterday but angry built up inside of me.

our argument got really bad we almost got into a physical fight. ALMOST. Cassidy, who must've came in while we were aruging, had to pull us apart with Sara's. Cass had me and Sara had James. i had to amdit, i've never seen James fight, but it was odvios he had, and i would have been scared if the fight started. wonder where and when and why. He was about to yell another insult when when i heard Cass scream. i instantly turned my head to look. she was staring at something. i followed her eyes. there was someone i knew, someone i could have called a big sister, Ali. there lied my "older sister" on the floor peacefully. she was soaked in her own blood with a knife in her hand. just then i noticed she had scars. secrets i would now never know.

Cass had tears in her eyes. she never really knew Ali but she still cared about a lot of people. i went over to her to comfort her. then i remembered this James's ACTUAL sister. i looked over at him. he was on the verge of tears, trying to stay strong for a reason i did not know. James has so many secrets i decided it was for the best not to push anything. I know i should be a better friend and comfort him but i just have to help my own sister first. wow, that sounded selfish. i go take off my sister insted of my bestfriend who just lost his own. she might of be his step-sister but you wouldn't be able to tell.

*********************************time skippy (3 hours)****************************

i made up with James about 2 hours ago. he has been crying ever since. i can't blame him. if Cass died i wouldn't be able to hold on to sanity for very long. but for now, Cass was with Sara. something about Sara makes me suscipous. ever since she came back it seemed like she was hiding something. ok, maybe she not at first but since like last night she has. i couldn't figure it out but, i hate to say it, but i think Cass is acting the same way. when she pulled me away from James i felt a bit of hesitation and somewhat of regret. i have this gift where i can tell people's emtions or something, but i never could read James's.

anyways, i walked back to James's room. i would check up on him ever hour or so just to make sure he was ok. Oh, and Ali didn't die. we all thought she did, but she did....cut. we called 911 and an ambulance came. they said they would give us a call when she was awake and allowed to have visitors. we left James's and Phillip's number. both of them we're a complete wreck. oh and Mrs.Maslow? yeah, she's worse. she passed out about 2 hours from crying to hard. she's still asleep.

James was just lying on his bed silently crying. he held his phone waiting for the call i'm guessing. his eyes were bloodshot. i hate to see his beautiful brown eyes like this. and, no i don't have a crush on him, i just really like his eyes, that's all. i really wanted to comfort him but i didn't know how to. he was so..... James.

Just then his phone rang. his face lit up and answered the call.

______________________________________________________________________________

SUP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys it took me long to write this. wasn't sure what to write tbh :(((((

not that good, so-wee guise

anways i promise the title will start to make sense if it doesn't make sense rite now.

anways, i'm gonna start asking questions at the end and the person who answers first gets a dedication in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QOTC (question of the chapter):

WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT BTR (everything is not an answer)????????

well, thanks guise for the support and everything!!!!!!!! 320 reads!!!!!!! 21 votes!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH