Chapter 3

Chapter 3

James' POV

There stood kendall and the head police man. Kendall had a mixed emotion, anger and concern. Obviously he thought I dragged Cassidy into this but we know that she literally dragged me there. "James, what happened?" Kendall questioned. I could tell he was trying to sound sincere but I could still hear his hatred in it. I knew he wanted to just hug me and at the same time kill me. I wished I hadn't ever been born. Kendall wouldn't have me as a best friend and would have a normal friend. You know, not troubled and always the one who creates problems.

Cassidy's POV (I decided to try this)

I woke up in the emergency room in a gurney. My first thought was James. Where is he. "WHERE'S JAMES????" I yelled. I couldn't think straight. My breathes shorted and I was panting. My heart was beating fast and I was searching around the room. A doctor slowly approached me with his hands in front. He tried to hold me but I quickly responded. I've always hated it when random people think they can touch me. Like, I just don't understand why some people are ok with it.

I pulled the iv out and ran to the waiting room. There stood kendall holding James up by the shirt. I was about to faint. My head was spinning and everything felt like it was going to fast. I started falling until someone caught me. I looked to see James. His beautiful hazel eyes staring down at me. He gave me a soft smile. My heart started to slow down and I passed out.

*dream*

I was walking into somewhere. It was like a alley only it looked a lot cleaner and a lot less dangerous. In the corner I saw someone. She spun around I saw her. She was my best friend, Sara. The think about Sara is that she's not exactly alive. She might have been kidnapped and never to be seen again. We were ever sure if she was alive or not. She never contacted us or anything. But her she was.

She have me her signature I'm-here-to-help smile. I was so relieved to see her again. She walked over to me and softly whisper "I'm here. Go look for me in the woods. I have something very important for you. I will help you save James." With that I woke up.

*end of dream*

I woke up in a separate hospital room. This time I didn't have an iv or anything. I was laying in the hospital bed and began to think about the dream. Save james? what's wrong with James. Is he hurt? Is he in danger? All I knew was that now is time to stop hurting the one I love. I love james, a lot. But I hate him for making me love him so much. I've known that I liked him this much since like 2nd grade and now I'm in 11th grade. 9 years. Do you how difficult it is to love someone for that long but to them all you are is a threat. I thought hurting him would get me to stop liking him.

Out of nowhere there was a scream. I knew that scream. I ran out of bed to the hallways. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was..... to much right now for me to understand what I feeling. I was literally about to cry.

-----------------------------------------------------

Short chapter 😁 sorry. Well anyways this was hard to write so I hope u enjoyed it. Anyways id like to point out Sara is @bigtimerush192001. If u want to be in the story put ur name in the comments and I'll put u in the story.

Well who screamed??????? What happened????? Find out in chapter 4!