fight day

I woke up and took a shower and I put on what was in the mm. I got my keys and waked out the door and went to Starbucks I got a ice coffee and then I drove to school I got out and grabbed my  Ice coffee I walked in and walked to my locker and got my books so I walked to my first class and I sat in the back I finished my coffee I walked up to the front and throwed  away my cup and this bitch stopped me and was like I saw u talking to my man and I was like I wasn't talking to him he was talking to me but like bitch if u wannt to fight then wassup.she smacked me and I kicked her in her stomach and she bend down and I grabbed her hair I slug her into her seat and started to punch her.then my bsfn walked in and broke it up.
A- HAHAH BITCH I BEATT YOUR ASS. YOU STUPID ASS BITCH LET ME GO BSFN LET ME GO THIS BITCH IS TALKING MAD SHIT LET ME TF GO. ALYSSA LET ME GO PLEASE LET ME GO IM ABOUT TO KILL THIS BITCH.(Atlanta asent) .

Alyssa-no calm down .
Then girl ran up and grabbed my hair and Alyssa let me go I slammed the girl and got on top of her and punched her in the face repeatedly then u got up and slung her in her seat and beat her ass. Then her bsfn was like nahh bitch fight me so we was fighting not gonna lie she hit hard but I hit harder I hopped on a seat bc she was a big bitch I got on the seat and started to pound my fist in her head then I kicked her and the teachers wanted to brake it up now.