school

5:45am
My alarm went off and I gout up and walked to my closet thing and I picked out my shoes and jacket then I walked to my closet and I picked out what's in the mm and I walked to my bathroom and I took a shower I put on my outfit and grabbed my book bag and then I grabbed my phone and changed my case and I went in Nana room and she was getting high and asked if I wanted to hit it I said yea I smoked before I hit it a couple times then I walked out and walked to my room an brushed my teeth again and I walked downstairs and I seen Nicki and she said .
N- liyah
M- yes
N- here is a black card .
M- thanks .
I walked outside and got in my car and drove to school. I rembered that Nana left me  a blunt I smoked it on my way to school I put it out and I got my  book bag I walked in and I saw my bsfn I walked to her and gave her a hug and she walked me to the office and I got my schedule and my locker combination and number then me and best friend are lockers for right next to each other and we had the same classes first class with math which means mental abuse to humans we walked in and walk up to me and my best friend said hey cutie what should never have you seen you around here my best friend said boy getaway you not about to play my best friend no no goodbye the boy walked away and the teacher walked in .
School over .
So me and my mulatto was walking to my car and she said see u later we hugged and she said I'm stop by I got in my car a smocked the rest if my blunt I drove home put in *1945* and I got out and walked in and Nicki wasn't at home I walked to Nana room and she was smoking I smoked with her then I went to my room and went to sleep not before putting my phone on the charger 
4:23 pm .
N- AALIYAH WHY TF DOES YOUR ROOM SMELL LIKE WEED
M- ma chill
N-NAHH BC YO ASS IS TOO YOUNG TO BE SMOKING .
M-i do it to calm my Nevers .
N- YEA WHATEVER.
she walked out and I got up and took a showed I was still high I put on my bra and panties I got in my bed and went to sleep.