Chapter Six ~ Badass Ninja Warrior.

Start from the beginning

And as my grandma always said, don't always judge a book by its cover - or building in this case.

There was newly equipped boxing equipment spread throughout the room, as well as a boxing ring in the centre of the room with bleachers surrounding it. Little black lockers were to the right of the room, and fighting pads to the left of the room on the ground, as well as a hanging bag thing to punch. The whole room was colored in red, black, white, and occasionally a few yellows here and there. Also, there was another hallway on the left with several different doors.

Evidently, this was Cooper's training area; it was known that nobody knew where or when he trained but just that he was the best.

"This is my training area," Cooper broke my trance as he moved forward, shifting his weight from foot to foot. "My brother and I put it together. We had some extra money from my dad's-" he cut himself short. "Anyways we decided to put this together and it's cheaper on this side of town. That's why nobody ever finds me."

"W-Why did you show me this?" I made my voice sound soft, as I wasn't trying to be rude but just curious.

"Ah yes," he nodded his head grinning. "You my dear, claim to be a wuss, clumsy, weak, and un-coordinated."

"I didn't say un-cor-"

"Ah-ah," he waved a finger at me, silencing me, while still smiling brightly. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," he shot me a daring look. "you my dear are lucky enough to have a sexy as- butt pro boxer as a best friend-"

"Best friend?"

"Quit interrupting me!" He stomped on his foot childishly. "Yes, best friend. Anyways, as your best friend, it's my duty to turn you into a kick as- butt fighter," he sighed, making sure not to swear. "Or just kick butt defender."

"So your plan is to make me into one of those strong, fat, sumo wrestlers?" I chuckled dryly, slightly confused.

"No, no, my plan is to make you into 'Sexy Badass Ninja Warrior'"

Hours later I was exhausted; my whole body ached and my mouth was begging for water.

"Alright, again," Cooper spoke, unaffected by fatigue.

"But we've been at this for hours!" I cried, ready to fall onto my back.

"One more time Ava." His voice was soft and trusting.

Cooper was in a ready stance. His hands were holding punching pads and little sweat beads were trickling on his forehead. He was dressed in sweats and a grey beater; his defined muscles showing through easily.

I on the other hand, was dressed in Cooper's oversized t-shirt and some of his grey sweat pants. Although they were huge on me, I'd rather wear this than nothing.

"Alright, one more time," I huffed.

Quickly I swung a fist at his torso, but he easily blocked it. Next I threw my fist at his upper arm, but again sadly my hopes failed as he blocked again. Thinking fast, I lifted my right leg, sending it to his waist. But again Cooper was unaffected as he took my leg in his hands and tried pushing me to the ground. Using my reflexes, I grabbed his arm, sending him down with me landing on top of him.

Our breathing was heavy and our noses were almost touching as I straddled him.

"You've improved, young one."

One hour later, Cooper was dropping me off in front of my house around 8pm. The lights to the house were still turned on and I was pretty sure Grandma was about to blow.

The door creaked as I opened it so naturally I cringed when I opened it further and -

"Ava May Chance!" My grandma called from the living room. "Where in god's name have you been?!" Her pale body came into view as I stepped further into the living room.

"Out?"

She wasn't just going to blow, she was going to explode.

Hey Guise!

Sorry I took so long for an update but I was gone to a two-day tournament for volleyball and we came in 5th out of 35 :)

Also a little bit of a downer but I might not update so quickly once again because tomorrow I'm going to COOL Camp for 2 days with my school where we talk and learn about sex....

And I'm also behind on my chapters...Sad face :(

Anyways thank you for all the votes in the last chapter, that was incredible. I didn't know it was possible for me to have that many votes on ONE chapter. So thank you :] Let's try and get the same amount of votes again :]

Vote&Comment&Follow

LaLa Love yew

Buh bye