Loved You Once... A Diggy Simmons Love Story (8] *Rated R*

Start from the beginning

“I’m sweaty.” I said wiping my forehead for the umpteenth time. “I know, huh?” Diggy said still not taking his eyes off the TV. I sighed then got up from his bed. “I’m going to take a shower.” after I said that he instantly sat up. “Alone.” I finished and slumped back down in the bed. I laughed, shook my head and headed into his bathroom.

After I finished I tightly wrapped a towel around my body and headed out into his room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed. “I need clothes.” I demanded stepping in front of him. “No you don’t.” he said winking. I sent a fake smile and said, “Cute.” sarcastically. “I know I am.” he said arrogantly. “Don’t get cocky.” “Yeah I’d say you’d had enough of that for one night.” he said winking away. “You could’ve done better.” this time it was my turn to joke around. “Ouch. Way to burn my ego.” he said tossing me an oversized T-shirt. “Love you!” I sang heading for the door. “You better, “ he said smacking my ass.

When I got to Jessica’s room I closed the door. Boys are sneaky. I lotioned up and put on a brand-spanking-new pair of underwear then threw my hair in a bun on top of my head. I made my way back to Diggy’s room to see him laying down in only a pair of sweatpants and boxers. “You look good in my clothes” he said as I stepped through the door. “I do, don’t I?” I asked while striking a pose then laughing. Diggy patted the spot next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head before I dozed off.

The next morning I woke up in Diggy’s arms…and Diggy’s shirt. I smiled as my mind replayed last night’s events. I looked down at Diggy and watched him sleep. He looked so cute. Slowly I got up, careful not to wake Diggy but he only pulled me into him tighter. This time I gently wrapped his arms from around me. I went into the hallway to see Jessica’s door was closed. I went in to see if she was awake and saw her and Aaron cuddled up in bed. I thought it was the most adorable thing I ever saw and I wanted to leave them like this but I knew Diggy would flip if he saw this, even if Aaron was his boy, he was still protective of his little sister, even if he was only older than her by 10 minutes. (A/N: remember they’re twins)

I quietly walked over to Jessica and began to shake her until her eyes fluttered open. “What are you doing here?” she asked yawning “Good morning to you too, ho.“ I said jokingly. “Good morning. What are you doing here?” she asked again. “Well I could ask him the same question.” I said pointing at Aaron, who as if on cue, his eyes opened as well. “Good morning babe” he said kissing Jessica causing her cheeks to gain a pinkish hue. ‘And Ashli,” he said acknowledging my presence. I stood there smirking with my hands on my hips. “Look as cute as ya’ll are I’m pretty sure that Diggy will be up any minute so,” “Yeah she’s right.” Jessica sad with a sad face. “It’s alright, I’ll just text you later.” he said then got up from under their covers and they shared an intimate kiss. “Awe.” I cooed loudly. They pulled away and Jess gave me an annoyed look. “Well, you ruined my moments.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “So how did all this start.” I asked pointing between the two. “Well,” “Ash?” Diggy said from in the hallway. “Oh shit you gotta get out.” Jessica whispered to Aaron. “Ok, I’ll go now.” he said heading for the door. “You cant go now! Diggy’s out there.” She whisper-yelled, pulling him back. “I’ll distract him. Just-just stay hear until you hear his door close.” they both nodded then I headed out into the hallway, closing the door behind me.

“Ashli?” “Right here?” “Oh there you are” Diggy said turning around and kissing my forehead. “Yup, here I am. Did I wake you up?” “No, I just woke up and realized you weren’t there. Is Jess awake?” he asked reaching for the doorknob. “ye-yeah, but…she’s…naked.” I said slapping his hand away. “Ouch. And it’s not like it’s the first time I’ve seen a naked girl.” he said winking and reaching for the knob again. “Yeah but she’s your sister.” I said slapping it away again. “Ok, OW! And so what, we used to take baths together, I’ll survive.” I sighed. He was being difficult, so i was going to have to go to drastic measures. I pushed him back into his room, slamming the door behind us, so Jessica and Aaron were sure to hear it. I pushed him on his bed then jumped on top of him, straddling him. “You…ok?” “Yeah, but…I just couldn’t help myself.” I lied looking down at his body. “Is that a sign that you want round two?” he asked smirking. “Mmm, nope.” I said listening closely as I heard the front door close and climbing off of him. “What? But I thought I was irresistible.” he said, flexing. “Mmm, yeah but I just had a moment.” I said shrugging. “Great. You got me all excited for nothing.” he said referring to his growing boner. “Ma bad.” I said shrugging again. “Whatever. I’m gonna go shower.” “Mkay.” “You know we could,” he trailed off suggestively. “Uh nuh (Damon Wayans voice)” ‘Ugh. You know I’ve really been feeling the love from you lately.” he said sarcastically. “Whatever boy, now go shower.” I said pushing him towards his bathroom. “Ok ok I’m going, damn. I don’t smell that bad do I?” he asked lifting his arm and simultaneously pulling me closer. “Ew Diggy! Gross!” I said pushing him away. “Whatever.” he said laughing. “Obviously, I’m a distraction so I’m gonna go.” I said pointing towards the door. ‘Make me breakfast?” he asked hopeful. “Mmm, if you’re lucky.” I said walking out the door. “Thank you!” he shouted from behind it. I walked into Jessica’s room again to see her smiling down at her phone. “So we need to talk.” I said bringing her attention to me. “Yeah, we do. But not while you’re in my brother’s clothes.” she said throwing me a pair of sweats and a tank top. “Let’s talk over breakfast, I’m starving.” Jessica informed me while I changed. me and Jessica were practically sisters so we had no problem changing in front of each other. Now her brother, that was a different story. When I finished we went downstairs and made breakfast.