Loved You Once... A Diggy Simmons Love Story (8] *Rated R*

Ashli's PoV

I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands slid down my body to my butt and tongue slid in my mouth. He then lifted me off the wall and placed us both on the bed, him on top, still not breaking the kiss. We both pulled away to breathe. His lips brushed the skin of my neck while his cool breath tickled my skin, giving goose-bumps. I tilted my head to the side so he could have more access as he began to kiss, suck, and nip at my skin, tucking it between his teeth, probably leaving a hickey. I brought his lips back to mine as his hands ran along my curves. My hands crept down to the hem of his shirt, tugging it upwards, until he pulled away to pull it all the way off and throwing it on the floor and returning to my lips. Piece by piece our clothes were stripped off forming a pile on the floor by his bed, leaving him in boxers and me and a bra and panties. He began to kiss me from my jaw line to my neck, my collarbone, all the way down my chest and stomach, leaving a trail of wet kisses, until he reached my “area”. He played with the waistband of my underwear before pulling them off with his teeth then crawled back up to me.

I felt a protruding something and I looked down and saw Diggy’s rock hard boner. I reached down and rubbed him through his boxers while nibbling on his ear. A surge of vibrations was sent through my body when he moaned against my skin, then reached behind me and unclasped my bra. He massaged my left breast while kissing around the nipple of my right one, pinching it between his two fingers. I moaned out loud which caused him to smirk and switch sides, doing the same treatment. I moaned his name in his ear which caused his erection to grow even more, resulting in me asking something that had been on my mind the entire time.

“Diggy” I whispered. “Yeah?” he moaned against my skin. That was sexy. “how big are you?” he smirked then said, “9. Wanna know what that feels like.” he asked then lightly kissed my earlobe. I bit my lip and nodded, suppressing a moan. He quickly tugged off his boxers then reached into his nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom. After he slipped it on, he positioned himself, the slowly entered me. I quickly shut my eyes, feeling the unbearable pain. With each thrust the pain slowly melted away and turned into pleasure. “faster.” I said and Diggy picked up the pace. “Harder.” I said and he did just that. Pretty soon, Diggy was going at an impossible speed, hitting my spot every time that he thrusted into me. I dug my nails into his back while arching mine. His once silent room was now filled with our combined moans and the sound of the head board hitting the wall, repeatedly.

“Say my name.” he said grunting every time he re-entered me. “D-D-Di” was all I could muster t say, I was overwhelmed. “Say my name!” he commanded again. “D-Digg-y! Diggy!” I screamed. My legs began shaking as a rush of ecstasy filled my body. “I-I’m gonna,” I didn’t get to finish as I began screaming, riding out my orgasm as I came, with Diggy shortly after. We both collapsed together, my head resting on his chest as I listened to his quick heartbeat, tracing circles n his toned and sweaty chest. The room was silent except for the sound of our heavy breathing as we struggled to catch our breath, our chests heaving up and down together.

Once I finally gained my breathing composure, I looked up at Diggy who was staring down at me smiling which caused me to put my head back down, blushing. Then I crawled over him, so our bodies were pressed together and I rested my chin on his chest. “You know what I said before?” I asked him and he nodded and stared down ate me, telling me to continue with his eyes. “I lied. I was stuck in the moment. I could never hate you and honestly I do love you.” when I said that his eyes lit up and he cupped my face and kissed me passionately. “Great. So there’s one more thing though.” “Which is,” I trailed off so he could finish. “Will you be my girl, again?” “Of course.” I said and we both smiled. “But,” “but?” he whined. “Yes but. All this Alexis shit and stuff better not happen again. Same person or not.” “Of course not.”