Loved You Once... A Diggy Simmons Love Story (7]

Start from the beginning

Before I knew it 5 o’clock Friday had rolled around and I was in Jess’ room helping her get ready. “So what do you want to wear?” “I don’t know! That’s why you’re here!” ‘Right. So where’s he taking you?” “Dinner.” “Where?” “I don’t know, the place on 5th and Wilbourne.” “Mmm.” I said as I flipped through her clothes. “So you’re gonna go dressy-casual.” I said as I laid it out on her bed. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32160160 not mine) “Oh my God! I love it! I didn’t even know I had this stuff.” She said jumping up and down. “Yeah. So now for your hair, what do you want?” Jessica gave me a -_____- look. “Right you don’t know. Ok go shower, make sure you wash your hair.” I instructed her and she nodded in understandment. When she came out she put on her robe and I got started with my work. When wet, Jessica’s hair was just like min, extremely curly. So I blow dried it, flat ironed it and finally took the curling iron and curled her hair into loose curls that flowed to her shoulder blades, making sure to straighten her bang to one side of her face.

After she got dressed I finished her off with makeup. I went for a natural look and simply added mascar and eyeliner then brushed nude blush over her cheeks and lined her lips with soft-pink liner then added dome lip gloss. While I was making the last minute touches her room door swung open and Diggy stood in the door frame. “Where you going?” he asked her. “Out.” “Out where?” he asked still pestering her. “I don’t know why it matters to you, but I’m going on a date with Aaron.” “Mmm.” “Ok, well why are you here? I thought you were going to Khalil’s house?” “Yeah, me too.” I mumbled to myself. Diggy glanced at me then continued his conversation with Jessica. “I am but I forgot something here.” “Ok well go get it and leave.” “Fine.” He said closing the door then poking his head back in “oh, and your date’s here.” He smirked then closed the door. We both looked over at the clock next to her bed. 8:00. Damn he wasn’t kidding when he said 8:00. “You ready?” I asked looking her over one more time. “Yeah”, she said nodding. “Ok let’s go.” I got downstairs and saw Diggy and Aaron talking. I cleared my throat loudly, getting their attentions. “Presenting, Jessica Lauren Simmons.” I said doing a Vanna White towards the staircase as Jessica came down. Both of them stared in awe as she made her way to the bottom. “So what do you think?” she asked spinning around. “Wow Jess, you look…wow.” Aaron said staring at her, speechless. “Awe thanks.” She giggled blushing. “Oh my goodness! My little Jessica is growing up!” I joked “wiping” my fake tears. “Shut up!” “Wait wait wait! Let me take a picture!.” I said grabbing my phone and taking a couple pictures. “Really Ash?” Aaron asked laughing. “Ok ok I’m done.” “Thank you. You ready to go?” Aaron asked, turning to Jessica, who nodded while smiling. “Bye guys! Have fun! But not too much fun.” I said winking and Jessica flipped me off. “Love you too!” I shouted and waved as they pulled out the driveway.

I closed the door and went back upstairs to Jessica’s room to get my stuff, gliding past Diggy on the way. He followed me to her room and stood in the doorway, watching me. ‘So it’s just you and me now I guess.” He said but I ignored him, still collecting my stuff. “You know you’re gonna have to talk to me sometime, right?” I still ignored him. “Look Ashli, everything that went down, i-it was all an accident I swear. I never meant for Alexis to come between us. The kiss, I-I-I-I don’t know. I just fell for it and it was mistake.” For a second I was actually believing him until I remembered the janitor’s closet. “And what about the janitor’s closet?” I asked facing him. He was silent. “Exactly.” I said grabbing my duffle bag and making my way to the door. “Excuse me.” I said since he was still standing there, blocking my exit. “Move Daniel.” I said since obviously being nice and polite wasn’t going to work. “no talk to me. Tell me what you’re feeling.” What was he, Dr. Phil? “I feel like punching you in the face if you don’t get out the way. Move.” I said more sternly. He still didn’t move instead he took the bag out my hand and laid it on the floor then flung me over his shoulder.

I kicked and punched his back but it was no use so just gave up. He carried me to his room and gently placed me down on the floor then going back to the door closing/locking it. Then he stood in front of me. I avoided eye contact, looking everywhere in the room except at him. Fearful that I was going to cry, all the memories of that day came rushing back. “Ashli, look at me.” He whispered quietly. I still continued to look around, until he placed his chin in his hand turning my head towards him. I still looked in his floor not his eyes because if I looked in his eyes I would probably forget everything and take him back. “Ashli…Ashli.” He said again as if I couldn’t hear him. “I’m sorry” he said barely above a whisper. That made me lose it. “Sorry? You’re sorry?” I asked getting out of his grasp, screaming in his face. “Really, after all that happened all you can say is sorry?! You really expect me to take you back on a “sorry” apology, and a bad one at that?! Diggy, no matter what you say or do you will never erase what you and Alexis did. You sat there,” I said pointing to his bed, “And made out with her while I was still in the house! I mean, you could’ve at least waited until I left. And then you attempted to get her to say sorry to me and I fought with her then on top of that, the other day I was actually going to talk to you and I see you and her coming out of a closet together! How do you think that makes me feel?! Yeah, you feel bad because of the guilt, but I’m the one actually affected by it. Not you, me! How do you think I felt seeing her all over you all the time and then kissing you? Diggy I felt like shit and I still do. I cried for two days straight after I broke up with you and I felt like my whole world came crashing down on me! Diggy, you left my heart broke and torn in pieces on the floor and all you can fucking say is “sorry”?! I hate you!” I said as I began to hit and punch his chest letting out all my anger, repeating the words with every blow.

I hate you. Punch. I hate you. Slap. I hate you. Punch slap. I hate you slap punch. Soon enough, Diggy grabbed my wrists and forcefully pushed me against the wall. For the first time I actually looked in his eyes and there were tears. My heart instantly fell in to my stomach, no boy has ever cried over me before. “Ashli, you don’t mean that.” He said, more tears falling down his cheeks. “Yes I do” I whispered, gasping for air. “No you don’t”, he said staring deeper into my eyes, “No you don’t”. “No I don’t” I said also . I could feel and do a lot of things but I could never in my life him. “Ashli, tell me, honestly, do you still love me?” he asked pleading with his big round eyes and tear stained cheeks. “Honestly?” I repeated and he nodded, becoming more anxious. “Diggy, I…”