HOW TO COPE UP WITH THE THUNDERSTORMS OF YOUR MIND

I know life's hard and sometimes to overcome (the most comfortable way at times) we have to stay quiet

I know life's hard and sometimes to overcome (the most comfortable way at times) we have to stay quiet. It's not that easy as it sounds. To stay quite means, we actually have to give peace and calmness to our SOUL and MIND. It still may sound easy to you but I'll tell you what the real challenge behind it is.

Problems are like thunders in our life so if you expect them to calmly cross your way and again go back through that path then you are quite wrong. They are thunders so they would come with a thundering, create imbalance in you world and till you find a way to send them they will stay with their struggling host.

Now the point is why I am saying to be quiet. Problems not only create a problem in our way, our mind but our SOUL also. This imbalance created in our soul results in the imbalance of emotions (for what we say getting hyper). So this hurricane coming in our mind and soul leads us to take a wrong step, leading to a wrong decision which in turn gives us a return gift of another big problem which we have invited by ourselves.

Now how to shield our mind and soul from this disaster -

Take a deep breath. I know during the time of problems these things are too much and hard to remember. But we all breathe and I am just saying to stretch that breath. (If you are shy, then do it when you are alone). Close your eyes. Take a long deep breathe for, evergreen number, 3 times. Forget about the problem for a second and show it your attitude and then again think over it, after a while. Ask yourself a few questions-

1. Is this problem really that big as I am thinking?

2. The decision I would have taken when I were angry, would it had caused any harm to me or to any other?

3. If yes, then has GOD sent me to create troubles in other's life, who himself is surrounded by such many problems?

4. Would harming him will give me any real pleasure or later when I would think of it won't I feel guilty?

5. Would the act of mine give me real pride when I would share it with others?

6. Would this act of mine affect the person WHO LOVES ME THE MOST?

If any of these gives a dissatisfactory reply then calmly think because now your mind will be in a state of complete peace and will provide you with the best option. Simply go for it what your heart says at that time.

After the problem is solved, again think of the task you did and I bet you will experience real HAPPINESS at that time which you would have never felt before. The pleasure of solving a problem in this way will make you / force you to overcome any issue in the same way. And this will lead to a healthy habit.

And one of the most wonderful aspect of this way is you would not hurt a single heart.

So,

BE QUIET AND BE HAPPY

Author's note

I am new in this writing thing so please tell me how you like it or you like it not.

If you find this stuff helpful, please vote and also share your thoughts with me. In case of any grammatical error, notify me.

Lots of Love