#22 Brendan Gallagher - Montreal Candiens (2)

A/n
Requested by @Got-Me-Praying hope you like it.

You were nervous. The Habs were playing against the Penguins for the Stanley Cup. You looked over at Brendan, your boyfriend of four years, looked more nervous than ever.

"It's gonna be OK Brendan. I know you'll do great," you said. He just gave you a nervous smile. You looked at the clock and saw it was 5:30. Time to go to the Bell Center.

When you got there you walked Brendan to the locker room.

"Good luck," you said.

"Thanks," he replied. You kissed him before going to your seat by the bench. You took out your phone and scrolled through facebook, waiting for the game to start. Soon it did. The announcer announced the players as they skated out onto the ice. You cheered the loudest for Brendan when the announcer announced him. The lights dimmed and the national anthems were played. Then the lights went back on and the game started.

During the first period nothing really happened. No one got a goal. The second period is when things got heated. The Penguins scored first, but soon the Habs scored. The Habs scored again. During the third period the Penguins scored. They ended up going into overtime and the Habs won, 3-2. All the Habs fans went crazy. You were so happy. Especially because Brendan scored the winning goal. You knew you were cheering louder than any other person in the stadium. You quickly got out of your seat and made your way down to the ice, along with the other wives and girlfriends. You found Brendan and gave him a big hug, which he returned. He smiled down at you and you smiled back.

"Y/n, I have something to ask you," Brendan said.

"What is it?" You saw Alex hand Brendan a small black box but you decided to not say anything.

"Y/n, I love you so much. So much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know what I would so without you. You've been to all my games for four years. You've been by my side for four years. So there is a very important question I need to ask you." He got down on one knee and opened the small box, revealing a beautiful ring. You covered your mouth.

"Will you make me the happiest person on earth and become Mrs. Gallagher?"

"Yes!" you said and hugged him tightly. Everyone was cheering loudly. He put the ring on your finger and kissed you. Today was the best day ever.