EarsDropping

CAITLINS POV
Today is Barry's Birthday. Me and the rest of the crew is ready for Barry's surprise party. Barry doesn't want to have a birthday party, or do anything at his birthday. But we want to make him special and I hope he can forgive me for real this time.
As I wake up, I turn around and I see Barry sleeping. He's snoring quietly and it's cute. Things are still different from us but after today, I hope it won't be different anymore. I checked the time and right now it's 8:45 am. Then I heard a quiet groan.
"Morning!" I said. I miss calling him cutie but I don't want to make things more awkward.
"Hi"he said. We made an eye contact for a few seconds then he looked away.
He hasn't forgive me yet. I said to my self
"Do you know what day is it?" Hoping he knows that today is his birthday
He looked at me and shake his head. "Your birthday." I said
"Uh-huh?" He said. I looked at him and I sat up and looked at him.
"It's your birthday. Aren't you happy." I asked him
"Yea very very happy."he said sarcastically closing his eye
"Barry!" I said
"What?" Opening his eyes. " I told you I don't want to celebrate and I don't want to do anything and that's final." He said standing up and walking away.

STARS LABS
I walked in and Barry's at CCPD working. I walked in and I heard a lot of chattering. I walked in to the cortex and I see Oliver,Felicity,Cisco, and Iris setting up for the surprise party.
"Hey Caitlin." Cisco walked up to me
"I don't think we should do this." I said and I saw them looking at me at the same time
"What happen?" Iris said "this is your plan after-"
"I know I know. But this morning, me and Barry woke up and I brought up his birthday and he said that he don't want party and he doesn't want to do anything and he said that's his final decision." I said.
"Well, this is a surprise party, so he has no choice." Felicity said. "Okay, I set up a lunch date with Barry today, so I got to go." I said leavig the cortex.
CCPD
I went upstair to find Barry but then I heard Barry and joe talking
"You know she's try in her best to forgive her right?" Joe said
"What do you mean I did forgive her." Barry said
"Did you? Have you say "I love you" to her. Or call her cute names" Joe said
Silences then finally I knock to let them know I'm here
"Hey. Sorry to interrupt but I'm here for Barry, asking if he wanna go eat lunch at big belly burger." I said hopin that he'll say yes