Chapter 2

(Girl at top is Kayano)

King's Pov

I woke up with a headache. All I remember is pain from last night. I lifted up and saw Kai asleep on the floor. Why. I got up from bed and headed to the showers. I let the water run over my body. I leaned my head against the wall and let the water drip down my neck and hair. I thought about the way the water went down the ends of my hair like rain when it drops off of flowers or leaves. I closed my eyes and just relaxed for a bit. Then i remembered SIN. He is a demon and once me and Kain merge together in combat SIN takes over. The thing is since he is a demon we can't control him. He is extremely powerful he is also destruction itself. I opened my eyes again and got out the shower. I dried off and went back to my room. Kain wasn't in there anymore so im assuming he went to his own room. I got dressed casually and went in the kitchen to cook something for us to eat. I started cooking bacon then Kain came in. "Omg you burned the bacon" he said peeking over my shoulder. "Yeah, it is obvious" I said. "So is this what your gonna kill me with" Kain asked me. Honestly im really bad at cooking. I can't cook for anything and Kain is no better that is why we eat ramen and Chinese all the time. "It smells uh burnt" Kain said. A tick mark grew on my forehead. "LIKE YOU CAN DO BETTER" I yelled which made me feel much better. "Fine watch me" Kain said. I moved aside.

*A few minutes later the apartment is filled with smoke and the beeper keeps beeping and all the food is burnt*

I was completely annoyed with Kain. "Whoops hehe" he said scratching his head. "Were ordering" I said as I grabbed my phone and started calling. Kain opened all the windows in the apartment. He turned on the tv and the news was on. It said something about a fire in city hall. "Wanna check it out" I said. "Sure why not" Kain said. We got up and went down to city hall. The main building was on fire and the fire trucks were outside. "Hey you feel that" Kain said. "Yeah its weird" i said to him. He smiled "maybe its that girl again" Kain said. I rolled my eyes. "Hey little girl its OK we are gonna get you down OK" the fireman said. Hmm what little girl. I looked up and saw a little girl with white hair on top of the building. I panicked. I ran to the building. "Wait King" Kain yelled. I heard him but I kept running in the building. The building was coming down and fire was everywhere. I dodged everything and ran up on the top building to the little girl. I saw her on the edge of the building. I got a magical vibe from here. She looked like a middle schooler. "Hey are you OK" I said. She smiled. "Im OK no biggy" she said swaying back and fourth. I need to get her out of here this place is gonna blow up any second now. "Hey listen to me ok we need to get out of here OK this place is gonna blow" I said walking to her. "I know boom" she smiled. Is she crazy. "Yes come on now" i said. But it was too late the ground under me shook and next thing you know it blew up. But she jumped extra high like non humanly possible. She jumped to the next building across the street. I on the other hand fell with the building. "KING" my brother yelled. I was immortal so i wouldn't have died. I fell in the ground and made a giant crack in the street it was huge. I layed there cracking all my bones back in place. Kain came running to me "bro you OK" he asked. I sighed and sat up scratching my head. "Oh great my headphones are broke" i said. Dammit i just got these. "Bro you fell from a 5 story building and worried about your headphones" Kain asked me. I got up and put my leg back in place. "Im fine let's just go" i said. That little girl was a demon user but she didn't have a weapon she jumped really high so how. "She was a user wasn't she" he asked. "Yeah she was but" i said. "She didn't have a weapon" he finished. I nodded. "Or maybe she had one but we couldn't see it" i said. "Invisible maybe" Kain said. I shrugged. We got back to the apartment. It was smoke free. "Dammit we lost another one" i said. "Hey were gonna find them so no sweat" Kain said. Does he understand that them even obtaining such powers could mean death to everyone. I sighed and went to my room. I layed on my bed face first. What is going on for 16 years we haven't met anyone with our powers and now those people are just walking the streets like its not dangerous to us all. "Hey pizza is here" Kain said from the living room. I got out of bed and went in the living room. I took 3 slices and so did Kain we sat down watching the news. "Oh look its us" Kain said while stuffing his face with pizza. I saw myself. I ate another slice of pizza. Then I saw the girl. "Wait pause it right there" I said. He paused it. I looked closely at the girl. "She looks like a middle schooler" Kain said. "Yeah i know" i said looking at her. "Hey you OK" he asked me. "We need to find her and as soon as possible" i said walking to my room with the pizza. "Yeah OK sure" Kain said. I sat in my room and got on my computer. What am I doing im not a hero and i don't plan on being one. So these rescue missions are kinda getting annoying. I don't know what happened i just panicked and I tried to help her. Out of nowhere my chest started hurting again. "Dammit SIN" i said clutching my body. Waiting for the pain to stop.

Alright that is all for this chapter just to let you all know there is only gonna be 5 members