harry #1 - paybacks a bitch

your pov,,

"harry come on, we've got to leave now" i shouted up the stairs to my boyfriend, because yet again, he was making us late to meeting up with the rest of the boys.
"im coming, just let me do this quickly" he replied back, laughing as he spoke.
i would've been mad at him because i was really looking forward to going to westfields, but if im honest, we're always late to everything; whether it be me or him causing it.

still waiting for harry - ten minutes later. i was scrolling through twitter, tweeting fans and just generally checking what was happening when i heard padded footsteps behind me. i turned around, ready to give harry a (jokingly) piece of my mind for making us half an hour late when i felt a body land on me from the other side of the sofa. it was harry, now laying on top of me, squishing me.
"ahhh harry get off me" i screamed, trying to push him onto the floor.
"NEVER" he shouted back, starting to tickle me as i rolled around.
"ugh harry, we're going to be seriously late now" i told him as he stopped tickling me.
he opened his mouth to protest but instead i just started tickling him back, him now rolling around.
"paybacks a bitch, harold" i said, holding him under me.
"give me a kiss and we can be evens" he spoke, seriously trying not to laugh as he looked at me.
"never" i laughed as i jumped off him and ran into the kitchen, shutting the door behind me; hoping he wouldn't follow me. but unluckily, he did and he was trying to catch me so he could make us evens (and maybe actually leave the house ??)
i ran out of the other door into the dining room and up the back stairs, trying to get to our bedroom. but as usual, he was way faster than me and caught me as i was running across the hallway - lifting me up and spinning me round.
"now can i get that kiss?" he asked, still holding me.
"mhm, ok then" i spoke, pretending to have to think about it. i played along with it, actually pretending i was going to kiss him, then at the last moment i jumped down and said "only if you promise we can leave now!" as he groaned and kissed me nonetheless.

mhm this was really hard to write + i acc don't like it all lol i might take it down sometime soon uhh but anyways i just started writing a new chris fanfiction n not gonna lie it'll hopefully be tons better than this one !! love you all loads, yaz