I want to team up with Hiiro Kagami, the sexiest surgeon in that world. Oh, and Emu! He's not bad looking but he is too dorky for me. I want to fight Kamen Rider Genm, aka Kuroto Dan. He is the CEO of Genm Corporation. Then there is Parad, the Bugster. The Bugsters are viruses that want to eliminate the Human race. Graphite...well I don't have to worry about him anymore.

"I understand you on that."

"That Bugsters are dangerous."

"That they are."

"They kill people."

She's right on that. The Bugsters want to kill every single Human they come across so I would just be a walking target. Kuroto Dan is just rotten and he is teaming with them for whatever reason. I can imagine life being short if I ever found those two.

"It would be fun though despite all the risks," I state. "I wouldn't want to get a Game Over or anything like Kiriya Kujo. You know, he was the hot medical examiner with the cat like face." At least he looks like a cat to me.

"How would any of that be fun? He got brutally killed!"

"Yes, how?" Walter asks.

I smile. "Because life would be so exciting! Don't you guys want to live like that? You don't know if you're going to be able to survive or not. I wouldn't be bored anymore and I would be happy there. It'll be busy at all times. It is a crazy universe."

"Wait...isn't the CEO evil in there?"

"Yeah, he is. So?" I look at Walter harshly.

"Why would you want to be in the same universe as him? He's crazy!"

"I would avoid him probably. I would only stare at him from afar. He's really good looking despite how crazy he is."

Kuroto Dan is the craziest person in all of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid so far from what I have seen. He was tricking the CR for the longest time over just to stick to his plan. I don't know what his plan exactly is though. I just know he wants to make the ultimate game and his ally is Parad.

"What if he approached you? Would you trust him enough to talk to him?"

"Heck no! He isn't trustworthy! That guy is trouble!"

"You're really insane though! You're just wanting trouble, Elkie!"

I laugh, nodding my head up and down in agreement. "Yeah, danger is what I want! It would be a lot of trouble for me and that would be fun and super exciting."

"And what if you die in that world?"

"I would hope I don't."

"Walter, stop making this depressing!" Jennie smacks Walter on the arm. "Anyways, let us have some girl talk now. So, Elkie, who would you want to date in there? It can be anyone there. Pick one. We all know who I would date. He is that cutie pie Intern!"

"Emu? Yeah, you can date him. I honestly wouldn't want to date him," I reply. "Well, I would date Parad. Even though his evil and a Bugster, I would date him. He is fun and he is really good looking so it is plus. I want someone like that in reality. Just minus the evil part of him."

"That Bugster? Ew!" Jennie makes a grossed out face. "Why would you want to date him? He's pretty much a virus! Gross! Boo!"

Walter sighs heavily. "I guess I have no choice but to join in. I'll date Poppy."

"Jennie, boy is hot! And Walter, wouldn't you rather date her Human like side? Asuna is more of your type." I lean forward a bit.

"I would have to be with both of them I assume."