Ink by @emppawadap

Start from the beginning

"Nice to meet you too." I hummed with a smile as I shook his hand.

"So, what kind of wings?" Harry asked with a small and curious frown.

"She doesn't know." Razor piped from the background and made me glare him before I focused back to Harry who seemed amused because of the interaction between me and Razor.

"I do know, kinda." I admitted with a soft shrug and Harry gave me an understanding nod.

"Okay, how about you tell me." He suggested and nodded his head towards the room at the back where he had arrived from just moments ago. I followed him into the private room and took a seat on the tattooing chair while he sat on the high stool in front of the desk he would use while drawing the designs.

"Okay, talk." Harry nodded as he found himself a sketchpad.

I started by explaining what kind of designs Razor had showed to me so Harry found out what I didn't really want. He kept listening me intently with soft frown while tapping his pencil against the sketchpad in his hands.

After I finished, Harry fiddled the pencil between his fingers while glancing me nervously before he cleared his throat a bit. "Do you mind taking your shirt off and showing me your back?" He asked with slight shyness.

"Sure." I just shrugged and turned on the chair so my back was towards Harry before I kind of just flipped my shirt off and threw it on the headrest of the chair. I lifted my legs up on the chair and crossed them in front of me while taking a comfortable position. I glanced over my shoulder to see Harry starting to draw lines on the sketchpad while glancing my back from time to time.

Few minutes passed as the only thing filling the silence in the room was the voice that Harry's pencil made as it dragged over the paper. He had handed me his portfolio to look over as he drew and I occupied myself while admiring the photos of his previous work. He was ridiculously good.

"Okay, how about this?" Harry asked as he suddenly rolled his stool besides the chair so the pad was placed besides me as he rested his elbows against the chair. I glanced at the design and felt my heart skipping a beat. I just couldn't find my voice and it seemed like Harry took it as he needed to explain himself. "Uhm, you have enough... curves so I can make the wings strong on your shoulder blades.I also don't want to hide your Venus dimples so I would keep the wings up here." He explained while moving the tip of the pencil above the draft to help me understand his plan about the placement. All I managed to do was to stare the first draft of my new tattoo.

"It's beautiful." I whispered finally as I reached to brush the tips of my fingers against the paper while being careful not to touch the actual lines left by the pencil.

"You sure?" Harry asked carefully and as I glanced him, I noticed the small smile on his lips and the bright pink on his cheeks. He was obviously happy with the fact that he had managed to understand exactly what I wanted withjustone try.

"Definitely." I nodded as I smiled at him and then glanced the draft again.

"Okay. I'll need couple of hours to finish the design and after that we can get this thing going. Can you do this today or do you wanna book some other time?" Harry asked as he rolled his stool away and back in front of the desk.

"Today. I don't have anything planned. I actually could go get some food and come back after." I stated as I got up from the chair and snatched my shirt from the headrest to slip it on so I wouldn't prance around in my bra.

"Perfect."

...

It was almost exactly two hours later when I entered the tattoo studio for the second time that day. This time I had some food with me and a new-found excitement because of my upcoming tattoo.