three

----

jisoo is walking with jennie to the cafeteria. lisa has left first since she has to find rosé to go to the cafeteria together.

after grabbing their tray, they seat at the cafeteria's bench, facing each other. jennie find out that jisoo is looking around, like she is looking for someone.

"what are you looking for?" jennie asked while sipping her milk. jisoo pout and sigh heavily. "i haven't seen the guy."

"which guy?" she take another sip. jisoo roll her eyes at jennie. "really jennie? are you sick again?" she place her hand on her forehead, jennie push it and yell at her friend.

"no, i'm not."

"it's the guy we saw at the school yard just now, remember?"

"ahh, the new student?" jennie said loudly. rosé and lisa are on their way to them that time. jisoo shush her and glare, "you did that on purpose don't you?"

jennie laugh looking at the worried expression. at that time also, rosé and lisa has arrive. they both sit on jennie's side. jisoo raise and eyebrow.

"won't you guys sit with me? or are you guys teamed up for something?" jisoo ask, while glaring at the three of them. jennie giggle at her, making rosé and lisa both grow anxious.

"what's wrong? any news?" rosé ask. before jennie could answer, she got cut off by jisoo. "no news! not a single news. it's just that jennie is feeling sick again."

jennie shook her head while smiling evilly while staring at jisoo. jisoo is glaring. next, lisa place her hand on jennie's forehead.

"you're warm." lisa said.

"of course. jisoo is lying because she's scared." jennie wriggle both of her eyebrows. she likes to see jisoo that way. flustered and scared.

"scared of what?" rosé ask looking at jisoo. jisoo shool her head eagerly. jennie couldn't help it not to laugh at her. "she's scared of.."

"me." jennie said and both rosé and lisa jaw dropped. "what?" they both ask in unison, including jisoo.

jennie laugh again. she find it so funny that all of them are curious and confuse. she started to calm down a bit and stop laughing.

"eat up." she told them and rosé and lisa went to the counter to get their food.

----