*

"Are you gonna shop or are you just going to follow us around?" Maya asks as she looks through a rack of clothes. "Not really in the shopping mood," I say and take a sip of my smoothie. "What, why? What's wrong?" Savannah asks. "It's nothing," I say not wanting to bring up the topic. "C'mon tell us," Ava says. "It's just after what Ethan said, he made me feeling really insecure about myself. I just don't feel like trying on clothes after what he said." "Listen, Elena, Ethan said those things last night just to get back at you and make himself feel better. Didn't you notice how energetic and happy he was this morning? After you left the club, he started to have a good time. He just wanted to upset you because of what you said to him last week. Don't take what he said personally. I bet he didn't even mean any of it," Maya says facing me. "And to prove that, we are going to buy you a nice, hot dress and he's going to see just how wrong he was," she added. "Alright," I say with a smile on my face.

Once we were done from the current store we were in, we went up to Nordstrom and looked for a dress.

I turned around looking in the mirror at the last dress I had in the dressing room. I looked at it for a few seconds before realizing I didn't like it.

"Ugh, I don't like any of these," I say to the girls waiting outside the dressing room. "Here, this one is gorgeous, Ethan is definitely gonna love it. He loves nude, red and black on girls," Maya says and hands me a silky nude dress from over the door.

I take it from her hands and slip it on. It was a silky, nude, satin wrap dress. It was beautiful. I walked out of the dressing room to show them the dress.

"If you don't buy that dress, I'm going to strangle you with it," Maya says causing me to let out a chuckle. "It's beautiful you NEED to get it!" Savannah says. "Yes, I'm with them!" Ava says.

"I feel like this is too much," I say. "Honestly, I think it's missing something," Savannah responds. "Here," Maya says and hands me a fur strap. I wrap it around my arms and look in the mirror admiring the gorgeous outfit.

 I wrap it around my arms and look in the mirror admiring the gorgeous outfit

(Ignore the jewelry lol)

"YES!" Ava yells. "THE OUTFIT IS COMPLETE," she adds causing me to laugh. "This is so fancy what the hell are we doing going to such a fancy place?" I ask. "It's obviously to celebrate mine and Grayson's two year anniversary," Maya says. "Couldn't you at least pretend you didn't know," Savannah whines. "It's your two year anniversary with Gray?" I ask. "No, it's tomorrow but I assumed we would all go out for dinner the night before so Gray and I can be alone tomorrow," Maya says. "Ugh, I can never surprise you," Savannah groans.

"Anyway, I suggest you call Jake and invite him to dinner as your date," Maya says. "What? No!" I respond. "Why not?" "That seems desperate. Shouldn't he be the one calling me?" I ask. "Oh relax, stop being such girl and call him," Savannah says. "He'll totally say yes, and you get to show Ethan how wrong he was," Maya says. I take a few moments to think about it before agreeing.