00.10

word count; 1,897

[unedited]

MOOD + DESPACITO ; LUIS FONSI Y DADDY YANKEE

_

It's been at least two weeks since they last have sexual interaction. Other than that they've been texting occasionally.

"Hey, Harry sorry I missed your call been kinda busy lately. I've been meaning to call you, I'm invited to a party tonight and I was wondering if you could be my escort." August smiles to herself

"Not in some degrading way, although I don't think being an escort is degrading. I mean a job is a job- I'm getting off track... anyways. Meet me at my car at eleven."

The line clicks, and she realizes it's eight at night. She should start getting ready now.

Covered in paint, she puts back on the top. Setting the now painted canvas on the floor. Hurrying up the stairs, closing her basement.

"Meow." Chiquita whines, rolling on the floor with her brother Lime.

"Shh, kitty mommy's going out tonight." August says softly.

Feet patter against the hard wood, into her room where she raids her closer. Picking out a red wine dress, shriveled but soon to have shape once she slips it on her body. She kicks nude heels out of her closet tripping on them.

"Ow!" August groans, rolling over before sitting up muttering a "fuck."

Her shower is long, and stupid practicing her dance moves for the party. She almost slips and falls on shaving cream. Her legs freshly shaven, punani trimmed to perfection.

She grabs her towel, wrapping it around her body. Grabbing her peach scented body lotion that she lathers on her body. Soaked in the creamy lotion thay sinks into her skin.

"Now for underwear..."

Slipping on a cute, purple thong with sweet lace on the side. Along with a matching bra, she plans to get dicked down tonight.

Her hair is sopping in the towel she begins to blow dry it. Straightening her curly locks, into thick wavy curls that cascade over her glowing skin.

"You guys made it up the stairs, my babies?" August coos, blowing kisses to get new children.

"Lime, should I do purple eyeshadow? Or no eyeshadow, lashes and brows?" August asks

"Yeah, you're right Clover. Only lashes." August winks

When her makeup is finished she proceeds to put on her cranberry lip gloss. Suddenly, her doorbell rings loudly causing Chiquita to flinch and cower.

"Oh, my Chiquita, Chiquita banana. Don't worry." August picks her up, but she feels guilty of she leaves Lime and Clover alone.

"Okay, all my babies come with me." August mumbles

When the door opens a thick brush of air invites itself into her home.

"Hey, got your message. I know it's a bit early but I didn't know what to wear." Harry shrugs

"Not that, we're gonna be with the Narcos!!!" August screeches

"Here, do you have a button up?

"I have a beige brown one." Harry shrugs

"Okay put that on, some jeans and a belt. Then come back." August closes the door singing in Spanish loudly.

Harry soon returns, wearing his shirt buttoned to the top. Slacks clean and, he brough his Af1 to top it off. August opens his shirt a bit, bringing his a thin gold chain that holds a cross on it.