Chapter:5 Where it all began

Samantha POV Monday still...

As I parked my car in the driveway, I was sobbing. I got out of the car and slammed the door hard. I went inside to, and still, MY DAD WAS KNOCKED OUT COLD! I ran to my room slammed the door locked it and cry, cry, and cry even more. I couldn't believe what happened at school. I look at the right side of my bed, and there was a letter that said my name, I opened it and of course, I read it and it, said.

Dear Samantha

I am sorry that I have to write this but, the tour was going to begin today I had to go like at

1:00 PM. And when you read this it's like 3 something or whatever time you got home. We will still FaceTime and call. I'll see you in nine months sister.

- Macker

I sobbed even more Macker is GONE HE'S THE ONLY WHO CAN CALM ME DOWN BUT NO HE LEFT. It's okay I'll make it.. I hope.

Ring
Ring
Ring
I turned around to get my phone to see who send me a message or whatever.I look at my phone to see what's going on.
"ARGHHG WHY!" I yelled as I saw the video that somebody posted in Instagram. Why is this happening to me. This happens when you tell someone your deepest secret.

Later that day
I went down to see what I can make for dinner then I feel someone pulling me harshly by the arm. I look to my left and I see my dad.

"We'rrrr-e y y. Ou g-ggg-g0 I n g y-y-oU PiEC E oF sHiT?!" My father was very drunk I could smell the awful smell of alcohol in his breath.I was trying to to get out of his grasp but it was too tight.

"I am going to make something for me TO EAT!" I said to him with a harsh tone.

"Your brother isn't here to protect you," He said taking his belt AND beating the shit out of me.

" NO NO NO NO PLEASE STOP!." I yelled and plead for him to stop.Once he was done I got a yogurt quick and ran to my room.

"How did things get so fucked up." I thought to myself

                                                                              Next day

                                                                            Tuesday

After what happened yesterday I didn't want to go to school but I had no choice. After I got to school pretty much all the students were talking shit about me telling me I am a slut, lesbian, and whore.

RING 

RING

The bell rang I went straight to the bathroom and did something I thought I would never do.

Cut myself.

After that, I cleaned myself and went to class.

I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS THAT I HAVENT UPDATED  FOR A MONTH!! NEW CHAPTER COMING OUT TODAY OT TOMMROW!