Chapter:2 The Party incident

Samantha Pov

As I drove home, I hoped that my friends don't do that again. I am glad that is the weekend, because I won't have to do any work YASS.I parked the car  in the garage. 

"Hey I am home!" I say as put me backpack on the ground , and hung my jacket .I look at the living room if someone is here, which my dad is there surrounded by many bottles of beer.

 "Dad how many times d-" I was telling him something until he grabs me by my shoulder hard.

"WHat YoU said child. DO yOu want to be woop  by the bealt SAM." He was close to me when he said that I could smell the acholic. He threw me in the corner he was taking his seat bealt. OH NOOOOOO I don't want to be HIT AGAIN. As he was about to hit me I hear the door open as someone was running towards the scene.

" DAD LEAVE SAM FUCKING ALONE!'' My older brother Macker told  our dad my brother is the only one that defends me, my mom is rarelely at home its a miracle if we see her at home. My mother dosen't give shit about us. My brother is the only family for me.

"Sam go to your room."Macker told me , and I made a run for it.I locked the door. Sometimes I hate the weekend because of what just FUCKING HAPPENED . Then I heard a knock.

" Who's there?" I asked as I got closer with a bat in my hand.

"Its me you dumbo." I heard a familar voice. Yes my brother. I was relief that it wasn't my dad, once the door knocked and I thought it was Macker but NOPE it was my dad hitting the shit out of me, ever since that day I started to make sure it was my brother. I opened the door for my brother.

''Hey can I come in?"Macker asked me.

"Of course Mac come in." I said as I singal him to come inside.As we both sat down on my bed.

"Sam did dad hurt you?" Mac Asked me as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Not really he just grabed me on the shoulder HARD.'' I say looking at him

"Does it hurt?'' Mac asked me.

"Not really.'' I say as I touch the spot. My brother means too much for me. He is 20 years old and still living with his parents, the only reason my brother still lives in the house because he dosen't want to leave me alone with these parents that don't give a fuck about me, and also cause he dosen't have a girlfriend.

" Hey guess what?" Macker asked me.

"Whats up." I say as I was laying down on the bed

"Well my book "Dangerous Inside of Light" is the New York Times best selling Book , and Best Author." Macker said to me.

"REALLY OH MY GOSHH THATS AMAZING MACKER!!" I said in eximent.

"That's not all, They want me to go in a book tour for two months." My brother said, wait if he goes I will be alone for two months no one to defend me.I think this is best for him.

" Mac I think you should do the tour." I told him and he was surprise.

" I can't leave you alone for two months WHAT IF DAD WANTS TO HIT YOU , AND I AM NOT HERE TO PROTECT YOU." My brother always haves to think negetive.

"Its ok I will be fine , I'll be careful to not make him mad." I say

"Fine I leave next Friday just for you to know. Bye got to go I have to talk to my manager about the tour." My brother said and he left. I got ready for the party, it was only 6:01

Shirt