"Ok but what about you?" I asked her.

"Well if you must know me and your mom enrolled you guys into a school in New York and when you guys get there I'll be moving." she said and my jaw dropped.

"Your not staying in this house?" I asked and she sighed sadly.

"Liam I can't stay in this house forever. It has too many memories of Chris in it and I just can't take it anymore." she said silently with a tear rolling down her cheek. 

"I understand," I said and she looked at me wiping her tear away.

"I know this is a lot to take in but thank you Liam, your like the son I never had." she said bringing me in for a hug and I hugged her back.

"Your welcome Mrs. Clark." I said and pulled away.

"Liam get some sleep you look tired." she said and I got up and nodded. I walked upstairs and quietly walked in Naomi's room to see her still sleep.  I got in beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She moved a little and cuddled into me. I sighed and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

_____________________________

The next day I woke up to someone shaking me.  I lazily opened my eyes and saw Naomi smiling.

"What's wrong?" I asked groggily sitting up.

"Nothing Merry Christmas Liam." she said lowly. I've been sleep that long. Damn

I smiled and hugged her." Merry Christmas Nay." I said and pulled away.

"Where is your mom?" I asked getting out of bed stretching.

"She's downstairs with your parents talking and making breakfast." she said and I nodded. I got up out of bed and Naomi was smiling. Not a fake smile but a real genuine smile.

She sat next beside me and hugged me. "What's all this for?" I asked.

"Thanks for being here for me it means the world to me Liam." she said and I kissed her forehead. We both got up and headed downstairs. My dad was setting the table while Mrs. Clark and my mom finished cooking breakfast. We sat down and my dad brought all the food to the table and they all sat down.

Me and Naomi started filling our plates with food and the parents talked quietly amongst themselves.

"Um Liam can we talk after breakfast?" she asked and I nodded.

Once we finished our breakfast we cleaned up while the parents were calling people about the candle light for Mr. Clark. Me and Naomi went up stairs after cleaning up and we sat on her bed, facing each other. We sat in silence for about five minutes until she finally spoke up.

"So when we were at breakfast I heard our parents talking about a new school, are we transferring?" She asked looking at me.

I can't lie to Naomi, I have to tell her.

"Ok don't tell your mom I told you but after Christmas me and you are going to New York and were going finish the last bit of our senior year there. After we get to New York your mom is moving." I said but she just stared at me. I thought she was gonna storm out the door and confront her mom about it but she just stared at me saying nothing.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she blinked a couple of times.

"I'm good I guess. I thought it was something worst than that, but I always wanted to got to New York." she said calmly. But I can't tell she's a little upset about it. 

"So your not mad at all?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I mean I'm a little upset but I guess she wants to move because my dad's memories will still be in here and she'll get upset. Also I guess she thought I needed time off from everything and everyone." she said and I nodded.