Good news

I fall down onto the gravel and wince in pain as all of it stabbed into my leg. "Go rot in hell,bitch!"  Jacob yells at me and quickly runs away. I slowly sit up and look at my red leg. I dust the rocks off of me and struggle to stand up. "Ow" I say and finally get on my feet. I limp until I reach the park bench and sit down. "God damn!" I whisper yell and a tear rolls down my cheek. After sitting down for a while, I get back up and attempt walking home. When I finally got home I unlocked the door and went inside. "Sam!" I yell and search around for my brother. No one replies so I walk into the kitchen and see a envelope with my name written on it. I sit down and open it. I saw two one hundred dollar bills. I gasp and read the note. It said that Sam had left for some business trip and he left me money since he would be gone for two months. What type of business trip is two months long?? I ignore it and take the money. I go into the living room and grab my laptop. I turn on Netflix and sit on the couch. I open my laptop and get a notification from Loren' s YouTube channel. She says that she will be going on tour in Syracuse,New York!!! That is where I live. She is also going with my dads Nathan Triska,Nate Garner,Blake Gray, Tyler Brown, Harvey Cantwell, and Simon Britton!!! I wish I had the money to- Wait!! I do have the money. My $200 Sam gave me!! I can go to digi tour. I got to the link and order a Backstage Ticket. I think I am dreaming...