Chapter 16- School

Please vote ⭐️

*Eleven*

  After taking her lunchbox from Mrs. Wheeler, El followed Mike through the door.

  "You're gonna do great, El."

  "What about the mouthbreathers?"

  "We can fight them together." He took her hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze, before walking down the steps to their bikes.

*Will*

  Will opened the door and walked out to his bike.

  He still didn't understand why Mike "forgave" him.

  He was supposed to meet the group next to the flagpole when he got to school.

*Dustin*

  Like any other school day, Dustin had to be pried from his bed again.

   I'm not a morning person.

   Another normal day at school, besides the fact that we have to protect Eleven now.

  Mondays.

*Lucas*

  Lucas had left for school early and leaned against the flagpole, studying.

  No one else had came early, so Lucas just stood in the early November breezes.

  He heard the sound of wheels against pavement before he saw Max.

  "Oh, hey Lucas!" She smiled as she walked up to stand beside him under the flag.

  "I'm excited for the arcade tonight," Max told him, cheerfully.

  "Yeah, me too," Lucas did a poor job of not showing how nervous he actually was.

  Max giggled at the nervousness in his eyes, which made him blush even more than he was- if that was possible.

  From behind them, Will, Mike, El, and Dustin approached.

  Mike looked down at his watch, "8:55, ten minutes till class starts."

  Eleven looked nervous as hell, but having Mike next to her helped.

  "El, I made sure we have almost the same schedule, so we have six out of nine of our classes together," Mike stated.

  "The others you have with us," Max said.

  "Come on, I'll help you to your locker," Mike took Eleven's hand and leads her into the school, with Will following sourly behind.

  The other three walk together to the seventh grade hallway.

//Notes\\

I'm so sorry for not posting in a while,  I had vacation for the last week and I've been busy with school, I hope to get back on track!

Thank you for 1.7 k and all your support!

Keep commenting and giving feedback!