Chapter 9

OK guys, here is the next chapter! Sorry if it kinda sucks my brother is running around screaming so I can't concentrate -_-  I swear when I try to get him to stop my parents yell at me saying that he's not doing anything to me like he was earlier [ he was hitting me with a light saber so I had to kick him, self defense - I swear] But you guys don't want a long sob story, huh?You want the story! Well here is the next chapter!

                                                  I hope you enjoy it !

===================================================================================

                                                             Lucky's P.O.V

====================================================================================

            The car ride to the Cullen's house was a bit awkward, at least for me. Everyone was off in their own conversations, well Edward was kind've sulking and looking/glaring at me when he thought I didn't notice.

          Ouch.

          Well, Emmett and Esme always included me at least. Esme seemed really excited and kept asking me questions. I asked some questions too and learned a few things about the Cullens.

       Turns out Carlisle is a doctor and all the Cullen kids are adopted. There are two more people that I didn't meet - Jasper and Alice I think. I think their a couple since all the kids seem to be together. Except Edward. He's with some girl named Bella. He seemed to perk up a bit when someone mentioned her name.

     Not that I noticed or cared.

      I also learned that Alice loved shopping and was going to take me to the mall someday this week. I haven't been to the mall in ages, so it will be fun! But I hope Alice is nice and that she's nothing like the snobby blond chick, Rosalie.

      The Cullens live in Forks, Washington. I've lived there before so I know what to expect. It rains all the time and the sun rarely comes out, but I don't mind. I love the rain and all the storms.  I find it strangely relaxing.

      In a couple hours we were there. And let me tell you - their house is huge! But I didn't act like the poor girl come out of poverty and finds everything the rich have is amazing.  I mean it was amazing but they could be the meanest people in the world and that would totally ruin it. But I don't think all the Cullens are like that. Maybe just Rosalie and...sometimes Edward? I don't know them well enough to judge, but I usually get a certain vibe, I guess you could say, about people.

     The best part of the house were the windows! They were huge and the house just seemed so...open. It was also right next to a forest! Now that was awesome!

     I could see on the inside of the house the window curtains parted. I saw golden eyes and a flash of dark hair before they were shoved closed by another person's hand.

    I got my stuff and followed the Cullens to the front door.Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Edward went in first. Emmett held the door for me. I grinned my thanks while Rosalie glared.

    Then I saw a handsome blond boy and a small dark haired girl, she reminded me of a pixie with her short spiky hair, but it was cute, walk into the room.

    The dark haired girl grinned and walked across the room quickly to give me a hug.

    "Hello!" She said, "I'm Alice I know we're going to be great friends!" I blinked. "Well you must be dying to see your room! We painted it purple but if you want a different color or shade just tell us! Come on, I'll show you where it is!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me a few feet before I registered what had happened. Damn she was strong for such a small girl! She also seemed rather...enthusiastic about...everything.