Jikanhanten Part 1

Start from the beginning

Madara began to hyperventilate and Naruto smirked again. "Don't worry Madara; you're only going to be sealed inside of me, inside of Kyuubi's cage! SEAL!" The Shinigami quickly tugged Madara's soul and into the seal on Naruto's stomach and creating the same seal on top of it.

Before the jutsu was fully completed, Naruto quickly retreated into his mind.

When Naruto arrived in front of the Kyuubi's cage, he chuckled softly. Madara was in the corner in the fetal position while Kyuubi laughed at him. Madara had tried to use his Sharingan to repel the fox, but nothing worked and Kyuubi knew why.

"It's the seal you idiot. It prevents you from using your chakra for a while and therefore negates your ability to control me!"

Madara whimpered when he saw Kyuubi bare his fangs in a low growl of laughter. "After eighteen years of dreaming of my revenge, eighteen years of being sealed in Naruto all because of you, will be paid back!" With one smooth motion, Madara Uchiha, the most powerful Shinobi yet, was eaten by the fox he had once had control over.

"Not bad for an Uchiha, tastes a bit like a cat!"

"I hope you enjoyed your last meal..."

"I did, thank... Last meal?"

Naruto looked slightly embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Damn it! Kit we both agreed to not use it unless absolutely necessary!"

"And it was necessary you dumbass! We both know that this was the only way to actually beat Madara because of his damn Sharingan!"

"Then let's use my jutsu!"

"No. We finally beat Madara and if we go back then there is a chance that we might not be able to do it again."

"True, but what about your life?" Kyubi had decided to pull out all the stops in this conversation. "Your friends, your family, your future family. Sakura loves you and if you leave her it will crush her heart. When she thought she loved Sasuke and he left, she was devastated. Now imagine what she might do if she sees her true love that had just proposed to her throw his life away! She might do something that could hurt many!" Kyuubi didn't really care much for the pink haired kunoichi that Naruto had loved and thought of for a decade, but he did care for himself and had slightly started to see the boy as a type of son. The type that you're disappointed in but a son none the less.

Naruto had flinched at these comments and didn't have anything else to say.

"Don't worry kit. You'll have all of your knowledge and power, and your body may change slightly but other than that, there isn't much to worry about. Now whether you want to or not, THIS. IS. HAPPENING!" Kyuubi roared as his chakra quickly engulfed Naruto.

Madara's body had collapsed when Naruto's body started to change. He was screaming out in pain as it started. His body slowly began to contort until he was starting to look like a mini kyubi with six tails.

Everyone gasped as it happened and Sakura began to cry when two more tails appeared.

The now transformed Naruto stood up on two legs and began to do hand seals.

"What jutsu is that?" Sakura asked the two Sharingan wielders.

"Can't follow the seals..." they both said in shock.

After one minute, Naruto stopped on a tiger seal and said in a demonic voice. "Oni: jikanhanten no jutsu (demon: time reversal jutsu)"

"?" everyone was shocked to hear this. "He's reversing time?" Kakashi yelled in disbelief when he felt his chakra leaving his body.