AFYL Part 7

If you don't like my work, or not going to respond (either comment or like) then please stop following me. It's painful to wait for response.

||_No_Proof_Read_|| __ ||_Not_A_Single_Word_||

::::|||||||||||||||||::::

Part 7:

"Pagal... everytime wants to eat or sleep... I don't know what will I do after marriage" Arnav murmured after reading Payal's message. The thought of getting married to Khushi and sharing his life with her, gave immense excitement and happiness to his heart. He sat at the pool side thinking about the day events. His features turned hard remembering Payal's words. Re-living Khushi's words at chat center, then her and Akash threat to jump from the car, his expression changed into peaceful. And remembering that same threat, almost immediately his face turned red with anger and confusion. He remembered every word of Akash about Khushi. His younger cousin's support towards Khushi, Akash's concern or possessiveness or worry or whatever about/for Khushi is making his inner self tensed.

'I need to talk with Akash. I don't know what's wrong with that man... damn it... I need to clear things. I can't let him come between me and Khushi. She is mine' he thought with reddening eyes.

"HP... HP..." he roared for his servant, who came by running "Ask Akash to come to my room NOW. I need to talk to him" before the poor man nod his head and leave from there, Arnav shouted again "What are you still doing here? GO NOW AND ASK AKASH TO COME TO MY ROOM"

"No need for him to call me, I'm here" said Akash in his cool manner, stepping inside the room.

Arnav looked at the servant and that look is enough for that poor man to run for his life.

"I need to talk t..." before Arnav says anything, Akash came inside sat on bed and mentioned Arnav to sit on the couch. Arnav narrowed his eyes at his brother's behaviour. Both looked at each other. Akash again showed the couch to Arnav to sit. Arnav closed his fists and sat on couch with a thud, he is trying to calm himself not to bash his baby brother. But Akash's behaviour is pushing him to the edge.

"Stay away from Khushi" Arnav said, his tone is telling how much irritated he is

"Excuse me, what made you think I will do that?" Akash is not less

"Because I'm saying... if you care for your life, then you better stay away from her"

"Your threats will not scare me when Khushi is in the scene bhai. You better know that. I will do anything for Khushi. She is my priority. I care for her. I will be there for her. And I will not let anyone to hurt her. Because she is my..." Akash's indirect warning was cut by mighty ASR

"Do you have any idea what you are talking about Akash? Do you lost your mind? Here I'm asking you to stay away and you are saying all these? Don't you dare Akash. I don't want you to see my anger. You are my brother, I don't want to hurt you"