Chapter 6

Hello my lovelies..... 

Rose POV; 

So here we are sitting in the most beautiful restaurant, the humming tune of a pianist's slender fingers soothing the tones of the piano's keys. I look over and there's couples chatting to one another, while the effortless glow of the many candle lights capture the eyes of whom they are whispering too. 

Jack and I have been having a lovely dinner, discussing are interest and hobbies, out of thought I look at him, the warm light that highlights his soft skin as well as the gentle blue in his eyes, but they aren't as empowering as Harry's. HARRY'S? Wait what?

"Pardon?" a voice snaps be back into reality. "Rose are you okay?"

"yes yes, I'm fine thank you, sorry I'm just still a little stressed from everything" I gently reply, to be fair I was still very stressed with everything that has gone on, i do just want to go home, watch some TV and just chill in my pj's. I don't want to ruin the night though, I am having a good time and it is taking my mind off of thoughts, but I'm just tired and overwhelmed. 

"hey, look I'm really sorry, do you think we could finish this off another day, it's just I'm really confused, and I appreciate this" I saw gesturing my hand back and forth between the two of us and the dirty plates, from which we both demolished our meals. 

"No problem at all" jack replies, I do feel a bit of bitch but-

"can we have the bill please" my train of thoughts are interrupted as Jack asks for the bill, I'm pulling out my share of the meal, as i feel so rude of ending the date so suddenly, Jack insists that he pays but I've already bleeped my card through. I have my money i don't need any man paying for my meals.

We've walked back to the flat and we are both at the lift in the lobby, it gets to my floor and we say our goodbye's, i get out of the lift, but then a sudden thought.

"JACK!" I alert him as he looks up through the lifts doors, i hurry back over lean in and peck his cheek delicately.

"Thank you"

Pj's are on, big glass of red, and pretty woman playing. this is what i need, no men, no hassle, just me. I fiddle with a bit of loose thread from my joggers when a sudden buzz from my phone vibrates on my leg. Half expecting it to be a text from Sarah  asking how my date went and wether we did the deed. Ive just been attacked, but i know she means know harm from it. Its a none registered number, maybe its dominoes? I unlock my phone to see the text. 

"I'm coming over, we need to finish the meet up that we never actually started, I'm too busy the next few days. -Harry." 

coming over now? its like 11 pm, I'm tired and stressed, I don't need some curly haired wanker, well, curly haired know it all making stupid remarks along with that smirk putting me right, right now. Maybe if I go to sleep, we could do it another day?  Before i make another decision, a rude awakening spirals me back to life, that must be Harry. I open the door and a bundle just swoops past me, I turn to look over my shoulder,

"come on in then" i remark followed by a roll of my eyes.

"firstly stop with the pettiness, this is the only time i could make, do you really think that I want to be here right now too, I'd rather be at home where I've got better things to do" 

ouch. 

"and secondly, ill have a vodka on the rocks" 

"aren't you driving? you'll get caught" i state 

"ill be one asking the questions here" he smirks "any way how did your little date go?" emphising little. 

"very well thank you" I gloat,

"obviously, not that well or you wouldn't have left so early" he remarks back 

"where you spying on me? how did you know" i question 

"Rose it's only 11pm, you're in a bra and joggers wearing a dressing gown, with a bigger glass than your head and you are watching pretty woman, i think from that evidence i can clearly identify that your "date" didn't go as well as you planned" "wheres that drink?" he rudely objects. 

if this is how it gonna be i think I'm going to need a different lawyer, i just can't stand his opinions all the time, and he's always right "i can clearly identify" well harry "i can clearly identify that you are an absolute prick with a silver fucking spoon wedged up your arse" I go to get his drink and hand it over to him, where he is standing examining my work and other frames on the wall. 

"this is very interesting pieces here Rose, are these yours?" he asks quite gently

"can we just get on with my statement please" i say, i really cannot be doing with his patronising comments right now. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELOO there 3 years later, i don't know if i will carry on with this as a daily/ weekly thing, but i thought i would just try something and write another chapter to see what you guys think i know that it has been ages--lol but yeah been busy but i thought i could just see how it goes. 

Please message me asking anything i would love to know what you think, even if its bad stuff, I would love to know,

vote 

comment 

like 

the usual, maybe hear from you later

k xxxx :)