Chapter 1

hey guys, so i thought i would put up the first chapter, so you could have a bit mor of an idea of what the story will be like, please please tell your friends or internet friends about this book if you like it , if you dont still tell them anyway :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rose, Rose Williams, don't panic you are in a hospital, you had a nasty attack, but don't be afraid, we are here to make you better, you have just come out of a coma, but everything will be alright" was the first thing i could hear , when I finally woke up.

I opened my eyelids to be found in a white room, white sheets, white walls, everything was white except the horrible blue stripy cloth I was wearing. I turned my head, which hurt a lot and there I saw a doctor, standing there with black trousers a stripy grey shirt and what looked like a lab coat, with a name tag 'Dr. Wallace' written on it, and a clip board in his hand.

"ah Rose, Williams, is it? Well we have all your test here, looks like you escaped a nasty attack there just a couple of minor injurges but i am sure that they will get better in no time at all. You have a few bruises and cuts, but nothing major. I think just some more antibiotics and you are free to go." 

"thank, doctor, will I have to answer any questions at all?" i asked sitting up a bit more just to be polite.

"um I am not sure, actually yes I think the police will come in an ask you a few questions, and maybe seeing about getting you a lawyer, for when you go to court, that is if you are sending this to court?" he said with an unsure look on his face.

"oh-oh ok, well thank you again, for your help"

"no problem, will we be seeing any of your family members or friends, to visit you?" he asked as he picked up them empty glass on the bed side table to take away.

"uh um no i dont think so, i dont think they know about what has happened" I lied. My parents were dead, they died in a car crash 6 years ago, when i was 14, i am an only child so i was sent to my aunties for the rest of my life until i was 18 and i could afford my own place with the work and business i had started. My friends are skiing in America for a little holiday, i couldnt go as i was preparing my new catealog for my fashion business.

The doctor could obviously see that it was a touchy subject for me so, he gave me one last glance and turned around, to what I believe was to go and see more paitents. as i was about to get up to go to the toilet, two men walked in with big black and blue pea coats and suits on.

"Are you Rose Williams?" the one with the sparkiling blue eyes and brown hair with blonde die at the top asked.

"Yes this is she, what can i help you with?" i replied sitting back down on the bed with my long brown curly ombre hair tied up in a bun.

" we would like to ask you a few questions, on your recent attack, is that alright?" the other man said, he had chocolate brown eyes and his hair in a curly quiff.

"y-yeah thats fine, um-"

"dont worry if the subject gets to touchy we can always come back another time if you would like?" the blonde butted in.

"No No now is good, fine really" oh wow could i be more stupid?

"ok what happened first?" the brown hair boy said

"well my car was in the garage getting the heater repaired, and i was just abput to call a taxi, but Ryan offered me a lift, i said he didnt need to bother but he insisted, we were driving on the route to my apartment, when suddenly he stopped, i asked why and he just got out and slammed his car door, then he came round my side and opened the door. I asked him what he was doing but he just ignored me and dragged me out of the car and down the alley, i kept asking him what he wanted, but he just wouldnt answer then all of a sudden he shouted at me and told me to un dressed of course i refused but then he slapped me and then i whimpered in pain and then it was a punch to my stomach then my jaw unti i was numb. At one point i was able to escape and run back tot he main road but his car was gone and no one was around, he starteed screaming my name and calling me names like bitch and whore and slut, until he grabbed my hair and pulled my back down the alley, he kept putting his hands down my pants and touching me, i kept screaming for help but no one ansewered my pleads, until he heard sirens, he stopped and whispered in my that if i told anybody that i would be in a worse position than i already am, and that i hope to Christ that he will save me and the last thing i remembered was is tongue down my throat and the blackness in his eyes."

"wow. ok well thank you for that , Miss Williams-

"please just call me Rose"

"Rose, we will deffinatly get you the best lawyer we can and take this to court, but we need to know what your attacker looked like and names if possible"

"Ok well I can tell you that his name is Ryan Smith, he has jet black hair, with stubble on his face nad his eyes are blue, light blue, but that one time they were black i swear."

"does he have any cuts or scars on his face?"

"not that i remember, but i know he had a cut on his lip"

"Thank you very much for this Miss Will- Rose, we will get back to you very soon and organise a meeting with your new lawyer, we have all your details and get well soon."

and with that the two very attractive men, might i add, left my hospital room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------