#2

*Next day*
*Hyunji pov*

It was a beautiful day today, but what should I do, it's only Sunday after all. I called Julia if she wanted to go shopping or something but she was busy today. I decided that I should go by myself instead. So I got ready and went out. On my way to the shopping mall I walked past my old school, where we all used to go to. All these memories start coming up and then I just realized how fun we actually had. He just disappeared after they had a tour in the US, he never came back to me even tho he promised to never leave me.

*Throwback*

"So you are leaving for tour tomorrow?" I asked him.
"Yes babe, But it's only 3 weeks then I'm back in Korea again." He said while he gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"Yeah I know but 3 weeks is so long, I will miss you Tae." I said with tears in my eyes.
"I will miss you to jagi, bur I will text you and." He said while hugging me tight.

*Next day*

"I need to go now babe, they are waiting for me." He said while looking down on me. I didn't want to let go but I knew that I had to.
"Fine." I said with a sad one in my voice. H e gave me one last big kiss before he went into the wann.
Julia was there crying over Namjoon as well, It was all just a mess. And they disappeared just like that.
One week went by I was always texting and calling him, but he didn't answer, two weeks went by no text, call, nothing..and it was the same with Julia and Namjoon. I was really weird, what could have happened? I was worried but didn't get a answer.
Days and years went by and I still couldn't contact him, he was just gone. So I stopped contacting him and went on with my life.
One day I was walking to work when I saw him for the first time after 3 years. He was with a blonde girl and his hand was around her hip. That's when it broke me. Thank god he didn't see me or else it would had been really awkward.

*End of Throwback*
***

I went into some stores and got some stuff and it was about 5pm by now, it's time to go home. I started to walk slowly home and the sun was still upp, the fresh air was making my hair blow In rhythm with the wind. I had to go through this beautiful park to get to my apartment. I was just walking when suddenly someone grabbed me by my arm.

________________________________
I hope you liked it. Please vote if you do, and thank you for taking your time to read. I'm sorry for my English errors. 😊

IG: taetaebabee

SnapChat 2 [KTH]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें