The Grandest Tour (Mature)

A/N I love Motions of the Ocean by XxTheDarkBeatXx, reminds me exactly of Titanic 1996.

Jesse and Jessica are twins and have been loners for years, missing the chance to go to prom and get dates with anyone. When they turned 19, their mother and father decide that it was time for them to get out there and see the real world, so they decided to send the twins off to a tour around London for the Summer. There, they meet Lukas, a policeman, and Petra, an artist, little do the twins know they're brother and sister. They quickly become good friends mainly because the twins are American and the others are British so they have many cultural differences. While there, the twins learn that Petra and Lukas both have feelings for them, and after a passionate night has now raised a situation, could this spell the end of their romance?

No violence or threat or profanity
Smut

Main characters:

Jesse: 19 and 11 months. Jessica's elder twin brother. Until he met Petra, he's had a crush on Maya, only for his hopes to be crushed when she is taken by Aiden. He is therefore shy and quiet, but this will change soon when he starts developing feelings for Petra.

Jessica: 19 and 10 months. Jesse's younger twin sister. She is about as shy as Jesse but quickly develops feelings for Lukas and slowly starts coming out of her shell.

Petra: 20. A studying artist who doesn't fully realise her potential until she meets Jesse and learns of her love for him.

Lukas: 20. A courteous but distraught policeman in training who had recently been divorced and lost his daughter in a coach incident. He soon meets Jessica, and falls in love with her.

Main ships: Jetra, Lukesse