Confession (Thomas)

Start from the beginning

As soon as I enter the run down place, I quickly scan the menu, but this deed is pointless. I get the exact same thing every time I come, and so does Thomas. Not being to fond of social settings, my heart rate quickens a bit as I see one of the employees  scowl  at me. I know it was probably because he hated his job, and frankly, probably his life, but me being me, I take things all to personally.

 Walking up to the cashier, and recite my order for her. I can feel my and begin to shake a bit, and throat drying ever so slightly. My eyes never meet hers, knowing that I couldn't do that without making a fool of myself.

"Thank you for coming miss. I hope to see you again!" She recited in a peppy tone, making me fight every urge telling me to roll my Y/E/C eyes.

"No problem." I squeak.

"Your order will be ready in about 7 minutes." she said, again in an unnatural tone of voice.

"Thank you" I walked over to the waiting area, pulling my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it and opening up the texting app. I did not want to look like come awkward person with no friends, so I decided to text Thomas.

~convo~

You: Hi. I am texting you so I don't look weird. Please respond to me.

Thomas: Sorry Love, I don't feel like responding to you. 

You: Oh really?

Thomas: Yep. I am starving, could you hurry up?

You: Sure, I will scream at the cook to get his act together and make my food a bit faster. Just for you. What are you up to?

Thomas: Thank you Y/N. You are a real life saver. I am building a fort. What movie do you want to watch? I am going to put it on.

You: A FORT!! YAYYY!! Forts are the freaking best. Um, idk. Bonnies girl?

Thomas: No

You: Yes

Thomas: NO

You: YES. Or you don't get food.

Thomas: Wow, wait to be mean. Fine, but only this once.

~End of convo~

"Order for Yn" I hear the lady at the front call, signaling that y order was ready. Quickly walking up to grab my food, I shoot Tom a text, telling him I am on my way home. I thank the peppy lady at the front again, to which I get a small eye roll, but a small 'your welcome, come again' back.

I leave the restaurant, and hop in my car. I quickly make my way home, the smell of delicious food wafting into my nose.

I grab the food and make my way out of the car, and into the small flat Tommy and I own. Juggling the food and pushing open the door, I finally enter the house.

I make my way into the kitchen, dropping the food of onto the counter, and open the cupboard with all of the paper plates neatly stored inside. I hated doing dishes, so this was always a nice alternative. I was about to shout for the blond boy, when I heard someone begin to talk. The voice soon registered in my mine as Thomas', and it was coming from his bed room. I could tell he was speaking to no one in particular, so I decided to go and check on him.

Look, some people may call me crazy for sneaking up on my roommate, but I honestly didn't care.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. Ugh! No, that doesn't sound right. Ohh, Thomas, a beautiful girl like Yn will never fall for a guy like you. What was I thinking? Great, now I am talking to my self. She probably thinks I am a bloody idiot. You know what? I am a bloody idiot, but I am an idiot, and I am going to confess to that beautiful girl I love her. Even if she hates me for it."

All the blood drained from my face, my palms grew sweaty. My breath was knocked out of my system, leaving me standing there, trying to control myself, like an idiot.

Did he just say he loved me? Did my roommate, the one I have been in love with for over half a year, say he loved me? What the hell? No, of course not, I mean, he is Thomas Sangster. I am Y/N Y/L/N. He is too perfect, too dreamy, too kind. How could some one like that love me?

Not realizing what was going on around me, I felt something, or rather someone, crash into me.

"Y/N?!?" Thomas yelled, obviously startled.

I looked up into his dreamy brown eyes for a moment, and finally found my voice.

"Hi." I stated lamely.

"Ummm.... h-how long...... how long have y-you been standing there?" The blood drained out of his face as he stuttered out his words.

"Uh. Long enough."

"Long enough for what?"

"Long enough for me to know its okay for me to do this" and with that, I crashed my lips onto his. My stomach began to do back flips, my arms felt like they were on fire because of the way he ran his soft finger tips over them. His hands finally found their way to my waist, pulling me closer to his body. I raked my hands through his messy, blond hair.

He pulled away slightly, just long enough to get a few words out.

"I love you Yn,"

"Right back at ya, Sangster."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Ugh, that was like an over load on fluff, I hope you like it. I love you all do much!!