Chapter Fifty-Seven

Începe de la început

"You have your mother's smart mouth on you and I don't find that amusing at all. She was always one to snap back when it wasn't needed. Manipulative too. No wonder you're here today. That was the most smooth talking women that I've ever met in my entire life. Are you a smooth talker like your mother, Adrianna?" I stayed silent because the look in his eyes made me fear for what could come next. "Hmm? How about we see for ourselves, yeah?"

Just like he planned, I'm sure, the door opened and in walked a man that looked to be around the same age as Matthew, mid-forties, graying hair, a bit of a belly but his height made up for it. His eyes looked lustful as soon as he caught sight of me and my body began trembling in fear. "Would you like to show my gorgeous daughter a good time?" What?! The man licked his lips as he nodded his head and stepped up to me.

"Stop." I whispered when he tried to reach for my neck with his lips puckered but I pulled my head away in time. Not even caring about my headache anymore. "Please. Stop." Tears were starting to form in my eyes when the man managed to lay his lips down on my collarbone instead. His lips trailed their way up my neck to close in on my jawline.

The more I put up a struggle the more eager this man became. Is this how he enjoyed his time being spent? Getting off on young girls like this? It sickened me when I thought how much trouble I was now in. Not because of something I did but because of something that I couldn't do. I couldn't protect myself from him. I began screaming when his lips planted on top of my own. He tried placing his tongue in my mouth everytime I screamed aloud but I bit down on his to my own disgust everytime.

Matthew could just kill me now. Seriously. I completely mean it this time. There is no way in hell that I'll manage to survive if he brings in his followers everytime my mouth manages to slip up. I'm Adrianna Leslie Pike, and a smart mouth is just something that will not escape me ever. I've been cursed with it. That doesn't mean that he needs to send someone in to rape his own daughter.

His hands began working their way down my body, caressing my breasts and giving them a light squeeze as he passed them by and continued further down. My jeans button came next, and his hand movements became fidgety. Not because of a change of heart but because the button on my jeans was being a bit too stubborn for his liking. Maybe he'll give up now. Much to my avail he didn't because the button managed to come loose and that made me scream at the top of my lungs.

I couldn't let him do this to me. I wasn't going to let him do this to me but it just may happen because I'm not capable of doing anything when it comes to defense. "You're ready for me aren't you?" His emotionless voice asked me. "Your daddy told me that you'd be a good one." My screams came and went as they died down. This can't happen. This can't happen.

"Help me!" I screamed again. My lungs struggling for air as I allowed all the air in my body to escape with my screams. He managed to kiss my lips again when I had to allow myself to gather my own breath. When I saw his hands start to trail for the hem of my jeans to pull them down, I screamed Bloody Mary. Not stopping until I convinced myself that every blood vessel in my body had burst. The man cursed loudly before getting up from his knees and stepping away from me.

"I'll try again some other time when she decides to calm down, Boss." When my vision came back into focus I saw that Matthew had been leaning on the wall in front of us watching everything unfold the whole time. The man had already left the room, leaving me alone with Matthew again. He had heard my screams, the begging, he saw him kiss me multiple times. Matthew watched as this unknown made fondled his hands all around my body. I'm sure that I'm scarred for life and I can officially say that it's all his fault.

I were almost raped just because Matthew craved to have a family by forming it in the sickest way possible. I hope he rots in hell for the rest of his life.