Chapter 8

Macks POV.

I wake up to a snore next to me and realize it was Taylor and I look at him . He had a little drool coming out of his mouth . I laugh to myself and wipe it away with my thumb as I am wiping it away I look closely at him. His perfect bone structure and perfect pink lips you just want to kiss and his cute nose . I start to remember yesterday the most amazing day . I smile to myself and turn around going back to sleep .

1 hour later . . .

I wake up again and find Taylor's arms around my waist and I blush to myself .

who would of thought this gorgeous boy will hold me like this ?

I hear Taylor move and kiss me on the cheek and he say " morning beautiful " god damn his morning voice .

"mmhhh hi " 

" can you umm let me go " I said and saw his smile turn to a frow and say" oh yeah sorry "

" Anyways what do you want for breakfast"?    "no one is home sooo I will cook "

" ohhh I want Mackenzie's amazing pancakes !!" I see his eye sparkling . Man he such a little boy .

" ok ok fine just get dressed in comfy clothes "  "ok will do mam "

I see him run away with his clothes and I run to my closet and try to find nice but cozy clothing so I just get leggings and a tank top . I quickly put it on and run to my mirror and put my hair in a messy bun . I know Taylor loves it when girls do this so why not .

As I run down the stairs I jump of the fourth last step but fail and fall and hit my face I get up and look back to see if he saw but he is still not out . Oh thank the Lord

Taylors POV.

I get out the shower and get dressed in basketball shorts and a white plan shirt . When I was putting on socks I heard a loud bang but ingnored it and I was walking down stairs I see my beautiful Mackenzie there cooking and I see her with leggings that are tight were it should be and the tank top to and her hair . Gosh she can pull off the " I don't give crap " look .

I see her turning around and quickly walk to her so she wouldn't know I was checking her out.

" It smells delicious "

" well thank you " she said

" So what are we going to do today "

" You'll see " she said with a wink.