chapter 7

I came back up trying to get air and all i see is her beautiful smile and her laughing .

"oh God your face was priceless " she said

" haha not funny Mack I could of died"

"but did you" ? "no so it's all good "

"ok fine but you have to come in now "

" fine "

  " but not like that "

"what?"

" Like this "

"No wait TAYLOR !"

Mackenzie's pov.

As I come back  up  I don't see Taylor anymore and I am just there "Taylor Taylor Taylor don't scare me " and I hear a soft wave coming . Then I see him coming up slowly up . He's there looking like sharkboy again with his spikey hair and him smiling .

"wait Taylor don't "

" Too late " and I see him shoot him self to me and where under water hugging . Play fight and I gasp for air I quickly go up .

" let's go back in I am cold and it's getting late "

"come on a little but more " he said with his puppy dog face and eyes .

" no Taylor I am freezing "

"can't I just warm you up "

A few minutes pass and were doing playing around so were going to get towels .

"Hey Umm the shower is in the hallway on your right or do u want to take a shower in my bathroom "?

" oh um can't I go in your "? "I feel more comfterble "

"ok fine "

He pushed me and says " RACE YOU" !

"ugh Taylor your such a dork "!

10 minutes . . .

"ok you can go in now "

" finally . I never new guys take that long "

"oh shut it I a special " he said with a grin

"ok"

As you walk in you take out your bathing suit and you forget clothing and you scream "Um Taylor you need to get out when I am done because I forgot cloths " " ugh can't I just close my Eyes I am to comfterble " "no Taylor " "ok but when u get out " So it pass 30 mins and he leaves and you pick out cloths that are comfterble because were just going to Whach movies a catch up . So you get a plan white shirt and sweat pants that are grey. 

The day goes out like it was supposed to movies and the family came and we all ate dinner and it was night time .

" um where do you want to sleep "?

"well with you duhh"

"oh ok on the floor or um in my bed "

" I don't care "

" well don't be rude Mack let him sleep in your bed and you no the floor " my mom said from the hallway .

"it's alright miss Jays thanks tho"

"soo um u can sleep with me in u want "

"ok"

As I say on my bed I drink my water and lye down and cover my self with my blanket . Taylor sits on the other side and lays down and starts to role around and I felt me eyes start to close I heard " night Macks I love you " and I say " love you to " and I feel him come over and hugs me a were there shaped like a spoon and fall asleep .