Chapter 8

Bubbles began to rise to the top of the hot water in the tub. Addilyn sat across from me, hugging her legs, her hair laid on her shoulders. I still can't comprehend that this beautiful woman sitting in front of me will be my wife next month. What did I do to deserve someone like her? "What are you thinking about?" Asked Addy, breaking me out of my trance. 

"Our wedding day," I replied, pulling her closer to me. 

She smiled, her finger tracing my tattoos, "I'm really excited! I can't believe it's next month! But you know what else is in April?" I looked at her, confused. "Your birthday, you idiot."

I laughed, "Oh, right. 24. Goddamn, I'm getting old."

Addilyn rolled her eyes, "Oh, please, you're gonna be 24 not 84." I laughed, leaning in to kiss her soft lips. "Totally random, but I've been like meaning to ask you for a while because Breezy keeps bothering me about it, but-"

"Do I want to have a family?" I interrupted. She nodded her head, biting her lip. "Addilyn, I would love to have a family with you. I thought you would know that by now."

"Thank God, now Breezy can stop fucking asking me about," she sighed. Addy looked at me puzzled while I just smirked at her. "What?"

"Let's begin!" 

Her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened, "Wait, what? I think it'll be best if we start after we get married cause I would like to fit in my wedding dress. Okay?" 

I sighed, "Alright, fine, but I really want you right now." 

She laughed, giving me a smile, "Someone's horny. Is it even possible to do it in a bathtub with protection?"

"Oh, honey, anything is possible," I told her, bringing his face closer to me as I kissed her lips. She placed her hand on the back of my neck while the other was placed on my chest. Once I pulled away, a pout sat on Addilyn's face. "Be right back." I climbed out of the tub to put on a condom and went back in, continuing our passionate makeup. Then, one thing lead to another...

---

"Hey, babe," I yelled downstairs, hoping she'd hear me.

"Yes?" She shouted, questionably. 

"Let's have a date night!" There was no response, just complete a silence until I heard feet coming up the stairs. Addilyn entered the room, arms crossed. She widened her eyes as she looked me up and down.

"You're already ready before me! Brendon, I have to do my makeup and my hair."

I walked up to her, placing my hands on her shoulders, "Hun, you look beautiful. You don't need makeup at all and your hair looks perfectly fine." She sighed, walking to her closet, looking for something to wear.

"Wait, are we going somewhere 'fancy'?" I nodded my head with a smirk while Addilyn just rolled her eyes at me. She picked out a red velvet dressed and slipped it on. Holy shit, the front had a nice long V-neck.

"W-where did you get that dress," I asked, trying to breathe. 

"Oh, Jayme lent it to me. Hey, did you make reservations?" 

"Going to do that now." I took out my phone, dialing the number. "Shit." It's closed.

"What's wrong?"

"The restaurant is closed." Addilyn burst out laughing. "Date night at home?"

"Let's go pop the champagne!" Oh lord.