1. Frozen

Third Person P.O.V.

It was an early Monday morning and as usual, the Avengers team had a meeting to attend.

"The Avengers are on the line, Captain Rogers. However, I was unable to contact Mr. Wilson and Sergeant Barnes." Friday said. The AI system had called the Avengers to notify them of the meeting, in case they forgot. "And Mr. Thor is still unable to be reached. He is not on Earth at the moment."

"Thanks, Friday." Steve said as he took a sip of his coffee. "Morning, guys."

"Where's Tony?" Natasha Romanoff asked through the phone, which was on speaker. "He usually rounds us up."

"Uh, Stark slept in. Apparently he had a party here last night." Steve rubbed the back of his neck. "Anyways, sound off on your way in. I'm on the conference floor."

"Romanoff's here with Banner and Rhodey." Natasha tucked her phone away as she exited the elevator with Bruce Banner and James Rhodes.

"This is Barton. And uh, I might be a little late, Captain." Clint Barton spoke through the phone.

"Come on, Barton. We have one of these things a week, if that even." Steve leaned against the counter, watching as Tony Stark came out of the elevator with a fancy suit and sunglasses on.

"Tony Stark is sober and present." The billionaire said as he pulled out a mug and poured himself coffee.

Steve shook his head a little at Tony. At least he's here, the Captain thought to himself.

"Why are you gonna be late, Barton?" Steve asked.

"....I might be lost."

"Don't make excuses, Barton." Steve scolded, taking another sip of his coffee.

"I'm in a dumpster, sir." The Hawkeye let out a sigh.

"That I can believe. Well, shake a leg and get here. We've got important things to discuss."

"Alright then." Clint grunted a little. "I'll be there as soon as I figure out where the hell I am."

"End the call, Friday." Steve chuckled a little.

"Yes, sir."

"Wanda and Vis are present." Wanda Maximoff told Steve as she and the Vision entered the conference room.

"Sir, there is an incoming call from Mr. Wilson." Friday spoke.

"Answer it."

"Hey, Cap." Sam Wilson greeted.

"Hey, Sam. How late are you guys gonna be?" It wouldn't surprise Steve if his two best friends were late. Sergeant Barnes had tendencies for being late to nearly everything.

"Uh, Bucky's stopping for coffee. He wouldn't take no for an answer."

"Okay." Steve sighed a little with a slight smile on his face. "Let him get his coffee then get here immediately."

"Copy that." The call ended and Steve went over to join the other Avengers at the table.

"Why am I not surprised that Clint's in a dumpster?" Bruce asked, a grin growing on his face.

"Doesn't surprise me either." Natasha sighed. "He really needs to stop antagonizing guys four times his size."

•*•*•

About an hour and a half later, the entire team was present in the Avengers Tower, with the exception of Thor Odinson.

Upon taking their coffee stop, Bucky Barnes had taken in to consideration that the other Avengers might want coffee, so he got enough for everyone even though the Tower had at least two coffee machines on every floor.