Another Broken Promise

Start from the beginning

"Naruto." He was using a warning tone so I cautiously turned around. "Why are you upset? I was asking so I could make sure you won't get hurt again, or is it that you don't want to have sex until the baby's born?"

I narrowed my eyes, weighing out the possibilities. He could just be gentle... But that didn't work last time... I nibbled on my lip as a nurse passed. After a few seconds, I begged in a whiny voice. 

"But he's nasty! But I don't want to go without sex! Sasuke this isn't fair!" He looked flabbergasted as I wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed into his shirt. "I've changed so much! My fucking ass craves you 24/7! When you were gone I masturbated up to six times a day!" I didn't bother to stop as a family walked by, giving us curious and shameful glances, also sparking up my anger. "The fuck are you looking at?! You're a damn family! Y'all have fucked more than I have!" I wasn't so sure about that statement but who gives a damn.

A little boy around six or seven had his ears covered by who I'm assuming was his mother as she glared over her shoulder. "Don't talk like that around my son!"

"I don't give a shit! I'd show more courtesy if you'd not stare at me like I'm fucking crazy! I have an intolerable sex drive and missed my fucking boyfriend do you mind?!"

Her eyes went wide and she hurried along with the rest of her clan. "Naruto!" I flinched from Sasuke's booming voice, "What the hell is your problem?"

I glared at him, "Are you defending her?"

"What?"

"You're defending her when she was looking at me cross?! I'm sure she was a horny slut bucket when she was pregnant so it's not fair that since I'm gay, I can't be horny too!"

"Naruto what the hell are you talking about?! I never said-,".

"No you just basically threatened to take sex away from me if I don't sit in that office with that crusty old man!"

"It's because I don't want to hurt the baby! Besides you act like you'll die without sex and that's not the-,".

"Yes I will! Ever since I told you, you're all sensitive talking about some 'Oh I don't want to hurt the baby-' bullshit! You just don't wanna fuck me anymore just admit it! You've found some slore on the side and you don't want me no mooore." I held my face in my hands as I broke down in tears.

"Naruto I've never and will never cheat on you! Where the hell are you getting these ideas?!" I didn't respond but violently shoved against him when he tried to hug me. "Narut-,".

"No! Don't talk to me." I turned and began to walk to the elevator but heard his footsteps behind me.

"Naruto!" I ignored him and the gossiping people around us as I pressed the down button but before my hand could rest on my hip, he gripped it in a tight hold. "Baby what happened? I don't understand. You can't just go off on someone, ball out crying then leave me with no explanation. Talk to me."

I glanced at his face and saw nothing but confusion and determination, it made me break. "I don't know what's wrong with me Sasu. I didn't think anything through and now I'm worried I'll end up like one of those single parents. I don't know how we'll operate with a baby, I don't know if we're ready for one- if I'm ready for one. Our child might hate me for being a fucking fag-,".

Sasuke grabbed me and tugged me close to him, "Stop it. Stop it right now. Say another word like that and I'll drag you into one of these rooms and spank your ass red, do you hear me?" He hissed in my ear. I bit my lip and shuddered as my arousal suddenly went up. "What you're going through is most likely the same phase a woman goes through during her pregnancy. And Naruto even if you claim you don't think we're ready for our child, I know I am and I'll help you learn to care for our child. You might even be the one teaching me since a mother always knows, plus a child could never hate their mother unless they were bad influences or didn't treat them right. But I will not, do you hear me, will not tolerate the word fag falling from your lips. If I ever hear it again, I will punish you with no mercy." I whimpered from the threat and smothered my face in his shoulder but he gripped my chin and faced me towards him so our eyes met, "Do you understand?"