Chapter 19

Edited5.23.18

*Luna's P.O.V*

I sat on the couch with an irritated Brendon. I wanted him to stop being angry with me. 

'I'll just tell him I'm sorry and that if he really doesn't want me going out with Ryan then I won't'... I want a family more than I want a boyfriend anyways. Besides, Ryan only asked me out 2 hours ago. Can't do too much

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off just as Brendons phone began to ring.

"Hello... yes this is him... perfect, just in time... Okay, I'll pick them up today" then he hung up.

"That was the pharmacy, your Paxil is ready. Let's go." He said getting up.

I, of course, followed him sprinting towards the car to avoid the rain.

We sat quiet for a few minutes, listening to the pounding of the angel tears.

Finally, I grew some balls and decided to say something.

"I really can't stand you not talking to me. Is this about Ryan? 'Cause if it is, I can cancel the date. Because if dating Ryan means I don't have a dad, than I don't want that. Because we're both new to this whole family thing and I don't think I can stomach fucking up and not have a family straight away." I got out quickly.

Brendon looked at me, then back at the road. He then swerved the car faster than you can say molasses, pulled into the emergency lane and parked.

"What the fu-" I was cut off.

"You think I'm mad at you?" He said, sounding feeble.

"We always talk and then you just wouldn't speak to me and I just... I thought... I don't know what I thought"

"You thought that I would return you? Didn't you? Like your some defective chest of drawers from Ikea?" Brendon sounded concerned.

I was hesitant but slowly nodded my head.

"Luna, you're my daughter. I can't just throw you away, and you can't think that every little mess up means  that I will. And you're correct. This is about Ryan. I've seen too many people let their children date random people they meet in stores and stuff, then they take some money from their children and run with it. It's hurts them so much, they know they were used and that they will continue to get used but still continue to believe the next person will be different. I can't let that happen to my daughter. I love you too much to just let it happen"

I sat silence trying to wrack my brain around to try and find something to say.

"So, I can't date Ryan?"

"That would be correct" Brendon said chuckling.

I giggled slightly as Brendon continued driving again.

We soon arrived at the pharmacy, picked up my meds, grabbed some gummy bears and sours gummy straws, then left.

"So, once a day but every other day to start. As tour continues we'll move you to once a day, but Sarah, the doctor and I decided it was best if you weren't heavily medicated for the start of tour" Brendon confirmed.

"Okay, makes sense" I said, simply.

"Wanna watch a movie tonight?"

"Yeah, but only if we can watch a musical" I stated firmly.

"Hhmmm, deal, but only if we can watch Grease" he said.

"You read my mind" I said giggling.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It turned colder that's where it eeends
So I told her we'd still be frie-eh-ends
Then we made our true love vooOw
Wonder what she's doing now
Summer dreams ripped at the seams but oh those SuuuUUmmer NiiiIIIIIIGHTS" ( A/N if you can't tell I love Grease)

The three of us(Sarah, Brendon and I) had belted out most of the song.

The night consisted of belting out everything from Grease as well as Hairspray.

My phone buzzed in my pocket ad I started to doze off during "Mama, I'm a big girl now"

'Hey, it's Ryan, I was wondering if you were still up for that date tomorrow? I was thinking the fair?'

As I watched Brendon and Sarah dramatically sing and act out the lyrics to the song, I felt something inside that this is the physical representation of happiness right in front of me. Watching my family be weirdos... my family.

In this moment I knew I could be happy again. I had a mom and a dad that truly loved and cared for me, that's all a girl needs to be happy, right?

'Sorry Ryan, I don't think it's gonna work out. I wish you the best'

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

What the actual fuck is wrong with me? I'm honestly so mad at myself.
I do believe that the last time I updated was before I left for Greece... IN APRIL WTF???

So, I know I freaked out in my last update but I finally have found peace in my life. I'm no longer putting myself in situations that will stress me out. I'm in a good spot and I'm happy. I'm ready to write for you guys. Actually, if we're being honest I probably lost all my readers and that's okay. Start from the bottom to reach goals and success.

Alrighty love y'all so much and I wish you nothing but good vibes.

Peace, love and blessings emo children,
                  ~Jean