First letter of Love Confession

Beautiful Room...

First class interior...

With a artistic picture painted on 1 side of the wall...

The false sealing was hiding even the frame of the light and its wirings...

The bulb was showing its face slightly to gives its light to the room...

Split AC was running showing the set temperature as 23...

King Size bed was decorating middle of the room with well organised bedsheet, pillow & blankets...

One full side was holding the cupboard with a beautiful color & design...

One side of the wall was having windows which was closed beign AC is on and was decorated with high quality curtains...

Another wall was having Door at the end and balance area was having Book shelf above 4 feet for books, CDs, and other items to be kept...

Leaving a gap of 2 feet...

There was table like which was holding Computer on one side and balance were left for studying or other purposes...

There was a table lamp which was on in that table...

Undle the table lamp...

There was a letter kept with support of a paper weight...

The letter was holding the wording...

*********************************************************************************************************

Hi Roli,

I love you...

It's not something that has happened today or yesterday...

It all started when I saw you for first time on our 1st day of college... 

I was left with no other option other than falling for you...

You are such a wonderful girl I have ever seen...Not only by look... but also by heart...

I fall in love with you... Madly... Crazily... And you are my first love...But best love of my life...

I felt like the God have shown his blessings on me by designating me with such a best girl in the world...

The collection of feelings accumulated since I saw you from the 1st day of college is now bring in front of you in the form of this letter...

I am thinking of writing so many things... But you know I am going short of words against the feeling I am getting in my heart thinking of you...

You may think I might have told this to you personally seeing you face to face...  But the fear of losing you didn't allow me to do that...

Still I can't stay throughout the life without even telling you with ifs & buts... Instead thought of conveying whatever I want to tell...

I know the result may not even be in favor of me... But I am ready to accept the grief instead of dying daily thinking whether you will accept me or not...

Even if you don't... I can lead my life with the happiness that I did love such a lovely girl who I ever met...

I will pray to God to give you life as per your wish and keep you happy forever...

But Somewhere I have a good hope that you won't hate me... and you love me...

I am eagerly waiting to know your answer...

But how... how can you even answer me when you don't know who I am...

I believe you will locate me if you are also in love with me...

Till such time... I will give you letters with all the beautiful moments happened between us since 1st day which was not even realized by you yet...

Will meet you soon through my next letter...

Bye for now...

With love..

Your love

**********************************************************************************************************