Chapter 2: The Start of a journey

Merlinda grabbed a a piece of spare cloth and a long stick, she put all her needed items on and tied it up.  She marched outside, heading fosr the market, her fellow villagers were so excited for Merlinda's hair that they gave her free food, coins, and a map of the region.  Merlinda thanked all the villagers and went off on her journey.  She didn't have any companions on the journey because she didn't really have friends.  Merlinda chose to take the path that looked the prettiest on the map.

When Merlinda finally got out of her town she decided to go to Paris.
"Paris is pretty," she said to herself walking in the direction of it.   Merlinda was walking for about 4 hours to get 99 meters from Paris.
"Finally!" She cries in excitement, "I am almost at the most beautiful city."
An old woman comes walking up to Merlinda.
"Hello derry," the woman says in her rough voice.
"You again!" Merlinda yelled.
"Yes but this time I will tell you the way," the old lady sung.
"DON'T SING!" Merlinda shouts.
"Jeez I won't, well my name is princess butterbeard and I am pleased to make your acquaintance," butterbeard announced.
"O well where should I go butterbeard," she said with a bored voice.
"THATS PRINCESS BUTTERBEARD TO YOU, and go west to the ugly forest and there you will find her," princess butterbeard says.
"Thank you, Princess butterbeard," she said with a mad tone. Merlinda runs as far away from the lady as possible and heads west for the ugly forest. 

When Merlinda finally arrives at the edge of the ugly forest.
"O man it is ugly here," she said grossed out at the sight of the forest.
She walks a few meters away and sets up camp for a while.  While laying her sleeping cloth down she smelt something worse than you could imagine, the sent of the ugly forest.
In her sleep she tossed and turned, with her pillow stuffed in her face.

Eventually morning came to the region.
"Uugh," Merlinda said opening her eyes widely, "my hair is a curse, but I must get it back."
Merlinda takes down her camp and heads into the ugly Forest to find grossness everywhere. Merlinda walks further to find it even grosser on the inside.  Merlinda hears footsteps, "who's there?" She asks as a loud noise comes from the bushes.
"Rawr" the beast said fiercely.
" O No its a monster," Merlinda said afraid when from out of the bushes came a huge squirrel, "O so the ugly forest has mutant animals, great."
Merlinda continued walking she was about 15 feet into the ugly Forest.  "At least I don't have 3 trials to complete before I am worthy of getting my hair back,"  Merlinda said to herself.

Merlinda thought that the forest would be more beautiful on the inside but it's not. "O darn it's getting late," Merlinda said getting her set up out.  She scavenged around to find a good camping place.  She found a small clear space which looked like someone's been there before.  She started un-rolling her sleeping cloth and notice a small tent abandoned.
"Ooo I think I'll spend the night there," she said in delight.  She spread her sleeping cloth out and curled up to fall asleep.

In the morning she woke up forgetting she was on a journey. 
"Wow that sleep was amazing," she said joyfully, "Well if only it had an owner I would thank them for allowing me to stay in their tent."
Merlinda got up and started her day, she ate, she drank water, she went to the washroom, and she packed her sleeping cloth up.

Merlinda started walking deeper into the forest. 
"Why the ugly Forest, why not the beautiful forest," she questions while mad at the goddess.  She makes her way through a small tunnel to face something bigger than you could imagine, and the worst thing was she was so close to something called a random cliff.  Merlinda Merlinda only saw a shadow of the beast but the beast was HUGE.  And just as she turned the corner she saw a...

To be continued...