Ch. 1 Well This Is Off To A Good Start...NOT!

Chapter 1: This Is Off To A Good Start...NOT!

3rd Person's POV

*before the concert*

See that girl over there? The one trying to hit someone almost 2 heads taller than she is?

Yeah, that's Reagan Summers.

She has a twin brother named Foster and 3 younger siblings, Zane, Drew and Landon. Her mum died giving birth to Landon, so her Dad takes care of all of them. It gets hard at times, but they make the best of it.

Her and Foster are 18. They both have straight dark brown hair, but she dyed a few streaks red. She has green eyes and Foster has a light brown. She's one of the biggest tomboys out there. She hates pink and other girly things.

She's in a punk rock band called Neverland. Her twin is also training to be a cop, but he is also the band's bodyguard, their Dad is the manager and her other siblings are the 'groupies'. They are currently getting ready to start our first tour.

"Neverland? Your on." That's her cue.

*End of concert*

Reagan's POV

"That's when we'll rule the world." Damian sings.

Damian is our leader singer, Eric is our lead guitarist, Jack is our bass guitarist and Louise and Chastity are our back up singers.

Everyone claps as we walk off stage.

"Good show tonight guys!" Dad exclaims excitedly, hugging me to his side.

"Thanks." I sign to him with a smile.

"I can't wait to start the tour!" Eric says, flopping down on the couch.

I nod and sit down on the couch next to him.

"I'm sorry to say this now, but we need to meet with the band that you will being touring with manager." Dad says, not looking up from his phone.

"What!" Chastity shrieks.

"What the fuck, Dad! I thought we were touring together, just us." I sign angrily at him.

Actually I'm more than angry, I am fuming.

"I'm sorry, guys. We had no way to pay for the bus and other needed stuff. The other band doesn't know they were touring with you guys either." He says, looking up from his phone.

"Fine, can you tell us who the band that we will be touring with is?" I ask/sign.

"I'm sorry, but their manager wants to keep them a secret until you two meet." He says, grabbing his keys.

"Lets go then." Louise says.

I sigh. I get up and grab my leather jacket. I walk out of the arena and over to my motorcycle.

People think just because I'm mute, that I can't do normal things. Well they're dead wrong. I own an flat, a Harley, and I just finished High School.

I give Foster the thumbs up, telling him I was ready to go. He nods and starts up the car. Louise and Chastity are in one car, Foster and Jack are in one . Dad and the moving guy are in the moving truck, that was carrying my drums and the other stuff that is needed for a gig. I follow Foster's truck up to Syco Records' parking lot.

I frown.

'Great a boy band' I think.

I roll my eyes and stop my Harley. I put the keys into my pocket and lift my leg over the cycle. I begin to walk over to the door. I wait impatiently, for the rest of them. Dad, Jack and Foster get here first.