Tears & Heartache

Start from the beginning

I can't believe this is happening. My father is in the hospital fighting for his life.

"Ms. Clark I am terribly sorry about this and I have been notified from your mother that you are very close with Liam Wilson, am I correct?" he asked and I nodded still crying in my hands.

"I called him to the office and he is willing to drive you to the hospital to see your father." Just then Liam walked in and I ran and cried on his shoulder. Mr. Fields gave us a pass and we left school. When we walked out the school the cold air hit my cheeks but I didn't care. All I cared about was my father.

We got in his car and he drove off to the hospital. The whole drive he didn't say anything and kept looking at me with sad eyes. He grabbed my hand kissing it making me look at him through my teary eyes.

"Don't worry everything will be fine, I promise." he said and I wiped my face.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I said lowly and he looked at me.

"I promise Naomi when we get there he will be fine." he said and he squeezed me hand. Once we got there Liam parked and we got out the car rushing to the front desk.

"What room is Christopher Clark in?" I asked the man at the front desk and he looked at me annoyed.

"Who are you to him?" he asked.

"His daughter just tell me what got damn room he's in." I yelled earning a few stares from people and an eye roll from him.

"Room 100." he said and I ran through the hallways looking for the room. I found room 100 but I looked to my left and saw my mom with Liam's parents in the waiting area.

"Mom." I yelled getting her attention. She looked up and I ran to her embracing her in a hug. I didn't know I started crying again until she wiped my tears.

"Did they give you any news on dad?" I asked wiping her tears but she shook her head.

"Ever since he got here, they haven't come out and I'm afraid he won't make it." she started crying again.

"Mom don't worry he's gonna be fine, dad strong, he will make it." I reassured her. We sat down in the waiting area and waited until the doctor came out with news on my dad.

Liam tried to get me to eat but I didn't want to unless I heard something from the doctors about my dad. My mom fell asleep and so did Liam's parents so me and Liam were the only ones awake. My throat was dry so I got up and went to the water fountain. A got a cup and drunk it all in one sip. I felt a shoulder on my hand and turned around finding Liam sadly looking at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. I sighed and looked me deep in the eyes.

"No Naomi are you really okay?" he asked.

"Of course not Liam my father is fighting for his life and those bitch ass doctors aren't telling us anything. He's been in there for hours." I said frustrated.

"Look I know they've been in there for hours, they should be coming out in a couple of minutes so come on." he said and we walked back to the waiting area. My mom was awake and walking in place.

I sat down and Liam sat down next beside me. I laid my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when I heard the doctor speaking.

"The family of Christopher Clark." the doctor said and my eyes snapped opened and we all stood up in front of her.

"Ok he has lost a lot of blood but we were able to stop him from bleeding out. He has a light concussion and has two broken ribs, a broken arm and leg. And his heart is really weak but we got it working properly." she said.