"You bet I would. The guys will be going out later, why don't we stay home, hm?"

Choice 2 with Bonus 2

"No way. I'm not doing it."

It didn't come as a surprise to any of the boys that Vik was so against the idea. They expected resistance, but not this much.

"Come on Vik, it's just one game. It'll be odd if it's all the Sidemen but you." Simon had been the main advocate to get Vik to join them. The other five Sidemen were simply sitting around the room, only adding in when it was needed.

"It'll also be odd if I'm out on the pitch and tripping over my own two feet!" They had been bickering back and forth for almost twenty minutes now, and Simon wasn't getting much farther.

"That's Ethan job, not yours. Come on, I know you've been practicing more recently. It doesn't matter if you're good at foot-" Simon's words were stopped by an angry Vik. He had been pacing the room previously, but had now stopped and gotten up into Simon's face.

"You think it doesn't matter because it comes naturally to you! But I'll tell you right now, it will matter whether or not I'm good at football while I'm out on that pitch. You guys are all great and the others are all great and I'm just shit at it!" Vik began pacing again and Josh chimed in.

"I'm shit at football too ya know. But this is meant to be fun, so I'm still playing." Josh moved forward on the couch, Tobi moving off of him so he could.

"You're not shit at football." Vik's pacing stopped but he stayed turned away from the others, staring at the wall.

"Yeah I am. And it doesn't matter Vik. We're just going to have fun. It's for a good cause, couldn't you at least do it for that?" Vik shook his head and turned towards Josh.

"What? You mean play so our charity doesn't get money? Yeah, sure. Makes me feel better about it." Vik turned once again towards the wall and just stood there. You could tell he was thinking, probably trying to devise a plan of escape.

"What do you want from us then?" It was JJ who broke the quiet that fell over them. Everyone looked towards the boy in confusion, Vik included.

"What d'you mean?"

"There's gotta be something we can do. Some sort of bribery or something that'll convince you to play. So what'll be Vik? We'll do anything." JJ's words left the younger to ponder, looking towards the floor.

"Almost anything. I'm not doing anything g- hey! What the hell?" Ethan tried to correct JJ's promise, but a quick jab of Harry's elbow silenced him.

"Don't worry about him, Vik. We'll do anything." Harry's words were soft, and quite uncharacteristic of the youngest. Vik looked around the room as possibilities raced through his mind. He had so much power, and it was all too much.

"Don't bother. I'll play your stupid match." Vik's words were met by confused utterances as the shortest raced up the stairs and to his room. It was only once his door slammed shut that someone could articulate a real sentence.

"What was that about?"

For the next two weeks, Vik had become very distant. Whenever the boys would try to talk to him, especially about his reaction, he'd flinch away. He'd always say the same "I'm playing in the match, why does it matter?" They were all worried sick, and they couldn't take it anymore. They needed to know what was wrong, no matter what it took.