Dedication and Appreciation

As I mentioned before, these are all based off of SpicyKiwiWrites 's prompt book. So, of course, this book will be completely dedicated to them. But before you read it, let me just tell you something.

Kiwi is absolutely amazing. They're always reading my stories and always showing me love. I honestly feel so lucky that they found my account. They has been one of my greatest motivators as of recently and they're awesome in every single way. No matter what they're doing, they manage to make me smile and brighten up my day. Not to mention, they always have opinions like mine and like the same kind of stuff. I mean, come on. All their books are top notch because what's there not to love about the Sidemen being themselves.

Honestly, I'm still not over how amazing they are. I mean, Kiwi put their own time and effort to write a poem about me. Me! Me of all people. They put time and effort into reading everything I wrote and creating a poem about me for me. It was honestly during a bad time for me too, and let me tell ya nothing feels better than when someone shows you they pay attention. They wrote me a poem to prove it!

So thank you Kiwi, you're an absolute doll and I'm so glad that you put up with me. And, as a sign of my gratitude, I offer to you this book. I hope you enjoy Kiwi, as well as everyone else who reads this.