Harry styles dirty imagines

You and Harry get in a fight.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. "I'm just under a lot of pressure from management to tighten up my image. And I didn't know the circumstances."

"Yeah well maybe you should get all your facts straight before you barge in here and start insulting me." Harry jutted out his bottom lip and gave you puppy eyes trying to get you to forgive him but you weren't having it. He took your hand and kissed it, then began to trail kisses up your arm. You shook your head and rolled your eyes.

"Save it Styles," you said but as he reached your collar bone you closed your eyes and moaned a little. You could feel Harry smirk against your skin. He began to kiss and lightly suck on your neck, twisting his tongue against you. He made his way up to your earlobe and began to nibble at it in a way that he knew got to you every time. You couldn't take it and you pulled him in for a long deep passionate kiss. When your lips separated Harry asked

"Forgive me?" You smiled slightly but shook your head no.

"You're gonna have to work for it." Harry chuckled and climbed on top of you. As he kissed you, his tongue flicking in and out of your mouth doing a sort of tango with your own, his hand slid down to your breast which he began massaging sensually. You arched your back into him and tightened your fingers in his curly hair. Harry moved his hand south even further and slipped into your pajama shorts. He began to rub your clit, slowly at first but then faster and faster. When he felt your breath quicken and your hips buck into his hand he stopped. You opened your mouth to protest but he shook his head. Harry slid down your body and removed your shorts and underwear. He kissed along the top of your pelvis and all across your inner thighs, not doing more than breathing on your entrance. You were aching, him being so close but not touching you where you desperately wanted him to. Harry ever so slightly let his finger trail over your slit. You accidently let an impatient whine escape your lips and Harry knew you were ready. He dragged his tongue along your opening but didn't stick it in just yet. He began to rub your clit again and you felt a wave of pleasure hit you. When you started to eagerly move your hips Harry inserted his tongue inside you. You moaned and grabbed at the sheets on your bed. Then Harry switched things up, sucking on your clit while pumping two fingers in and out of you. He began making a "come here" motion with his long strong fingers inside you and they found your g-spot. He hit it relentlessly all while he still worked your clit with his skilled tongue. With one especially forceful motion, you came all over his fingers. Harry licked you all over one more time as you tried to slow your breathing.

"So," Harry said, his eyes playful, "Am I forgiven?"