Chapter 01

No one's P.O.V.

Alleeyah and Destiny , two 19 years old girls from Brooklynn.

They dropped out of school in their junior year. Their parents didn't really care because they have all the money in the world.

Every week is the same, doing nothing, hanging out, smoking weed. And in the weekend they party.

They can do everything they want because their parents bought a house for them so they could live together.

Justin and Khalil , two 20 years old boys from Manhattan.

They finished highschool and never went to college. They don't live with their parents but with a group of friends so they can do what they want.

Every week is the same, sleeping, hanging, fucking around and smoking weed. And the weekend is full of party, and fucking.

Destiny Rhine.

"Yo Allee, what are we going to do tonight. Is someone throwing a party?" I asked Alleeyah when I walked into the kitchen. She's eating, like always. "Yeah, that guy who lives a few bloks away, you know the one who is dating that Nina girl." She said with her mouth full of food.

"You wanna go or nah?" She asked. "Yeah. Maybe some hotstuff will come." I said and smirked. "Okay, what time do you wanna go?" She asked. "What time is it now?" I asked. "6 o'clock. wanna go around eight?" "Yeah sure."

I stole a cookie from her. "I'm in the shower, I'm stealing your leather pants." I said and walked away before she could say a word.

I was in the shower, washing my hair.I looked around damn it's a fucking mess here. I washed the conditioner out of my hair and stepped out the shower.

"Bitch are you done?" I heard Alleeyah yell. "Almost." I yelled back and wrapped a towel around my body. I unlocked the door. "Its all yours." I said. "Thanks."

I walked over to our walk in closet. I grabbed her leather pants and a black plain crop top. So what kind of lingerie shall I wear today? I picked the black bra with studs on the side and a black thong.

I putted my clothes on and looked in the mirror. "Dayum girl, you're rocking that outfit." Alleeyah said when she walked in. "What are you going to wear?" I said, still looking at myself in the mirror.

"Shorts and a top. You know the one with Hero on it?" She said. "Uhh, yeah I think so." I said and chuckled.

"Well I'm gonna put on my clothes so you can go to the bath room and do your make up" She said. "Okay." I walked into the bath room.

I grabbed my make up , foundation, mascara , eyeliner , blush and lipgloss. I putted it all on and Alleeyah walked into the bathroom.

"What are you going to do with your hair?" She said and putted on some mascara.

"I think ponytail or a messy bun." I said. "Basic." She said and chuckled. "Let me be me." I said and cocked an eyebrow.

She left it hanging over her shoulder. "And you say that I'm basic?" I laughed. "Shut upp." She said with a playful tone.

"What time is it?" She asked. "7:30 babe, we better hurry up." I said. "Yeah I'm almost done." She said.

"Okay I'll be down." I said and walked down.

Felicia called me. I picked up the phone.

"Hey babe." I said

"Hey you, are we going to a party?" She asked.

"Yes come to my house, we're leaving at eight." I said.

"Okay be there in ten." She said.

"Okay bye Felicia." I said and hung up the phone.