10.One Dare Changed Her Life

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious ,tum ne sach mein ye kahan usse??bechara...you are seriously something.. Like unbelievable... Chill Kar.. Emotional queen... Don't worry.. I'll handle him..let see
How much you both love each other" she stuck her tongue out and started raining.. "idiot.. You are crazy" fari chased her....

------------
Author p.o.v

Fatin did as fari said her to do she contact adi... She tried to ask him about fari often he just use to ask her what fari says about him to you... It was like he was concern about fari that is she asking someone's number as he knows that she is not that type of girl.. Then why? Fatin aur adi ki baat har rooz hoti teh even in the morning.. He even recharged fatins phone once inspite of denaing..

Somewhere in fari's heart she felt a betrayal she felt like adi deceived her and he itself is a bad person.... Usne hi kahan tah adi say baat karne laykin jab bhi fatin usse kuch kehte teh  usse gussa jealous hoti teh laykin control karleti teh...

Fatin often use to tease her saying that adi likes you.. I m gonna call him jiju.. Adi Se kehti teh that fari tume bhai nahi kehti he calls you AK and she really cares about you plz usse baat karlo... It was like fatin was trying to patch up between them... It was going on..

On Dec 3 it was Fariha's birthday he gifted her lots of dairy milk silk chocolates for the first time..both fatin and fari enjoyed eating chocolate during classes. Everything was fine between them now until 10 Dec when fari once again asked him imraan's no...

Somewhere adi was feeling concerned ... Adi told all bad things about imran.. His behaviour. His intentions.. His relationships.. He was trying to make her understand but fari par bhoot sawar tah.. In anger she blame him for everything and said"tumme aur imran may koi faraq nahi hay.. Siwai status ke.. "this answer made adi shocked" tum muje aur imran Ko mila rahi ho.. You never spoke in this way with me.. You have completely change "

" yes I m... I m not a kid now. OK. I can understand what is ryt wat is wrong. Tum bhi TOH kam nahi ho.. Har kisi Se baat karlayte ho.. Har kisi pay apna haq jatate ho.. Ab bas Ur nahi.. Tumhe number deyna hay TOH do. Warna.. " fari did not stop herself from bursting out her anger...

" Warna kiya.."adi questioned her" Warna I have many ways to get his no. Ok"

"Fine.. Plz leave me alone.. Never ever talk with me again.. "adi was hurt by her words.. Farii also said the same thing.. But after few mins.. She again tried msging him saying sorry but it was of no use he did not response her msgs...

This was the biggest mistake in her life...

Fari was not in her sense..Fari found another way to get his no.. She used nimbuzz and she found her prey.. The person who owe debt to her 2 years back.... Fari started her normal conversation and said him clearly how much she hates him bcz of him her mom won't allow her to use cell phone nor they allow her to speak with her best friend... He said "I m so sorry.. Jo kehna hay kaho.. Jo saza dayni hay day do.."

Idea popped in Fariha's mind.. She played with his mind.. Some how convinced him to get imraans no. And he did.. And said that "ab toh tumne muje maaf kar diya hay na"..

Yes she used him bcz she hates him.. Sge was changed completely from the time adi left..

Fari simply smiled.. He started falling in love with her. But fari did not want to cross the line..on the day when he said that he loves her... Fari denied saying its not possible, she never loved him.. You are just an nimbuzz friend.. Saying this she went offline forever.. She was happy that she found what she was searching for a long time.... But she was not aware of his heartbreak..

Fari did not care about any heartbreaks in fact she was becoming emotionless.. Heartless.. She was ruining her life. Because she wanted die 
........

Mary p.o.v

"wat?? Tum India chod Kar jarahe ho?? Par kyu?? Mera kya hoga?? Mein tumhare bagair nahi reh sakti.. Plz.." I was continously crying on his shoulder..

"Mary look at me.. Meri ankhao mein deko.. I want to prove your parent wrong.. I want to prove that I m not a wrong choice for you.. Mein bhi tumhare bagair nahi reh sakta.. Wada karo mujse ke tum mera intezar karo gi.. Marryyy.." he lifted my chin up and looked down into my deep light brown ocean.. I wiped his tears gently...

" tum bhi wada karo ge mujse har roz msg karoge.. Calls karoge.. Apne bare may update karte raho ge. "I said hugging him tightly

"i promise...my princess aj hi nahi ja Raha ho mein..." he hugged me back

"I love you" he whispered iin my ears.. Making me blush

"I love you more" I said hugging him tightly as never wanna leave..

I was lost in deep dark brown eyes.. When I felt a soft touch on my lips. I closed my eyes to let go of my tear.. And to feel the love.. As you know kiss is the gift of love..

_______

How was the chapter..

Short update..

Bcz next it's going to be long gap..

Mohabbat karna asan hay.. Nibhana nahi..
Wada toh har koi karta hay.. Par Nibhata koi nahi...

Dost aur yaari ki baat hum har roz karte teh..
Sab kay liye humari yaari ek missal huwa karti teh..
Na jaane zindagi may humne aisi Konsi khata ki teh.
Ke ab wahi yaari aur Dosti ki baatien rula diya karti hay..

~Amna 📖✒️~