Chapter 1

I am Saylor Regan and I moved to Beacon Hills with my mom to get away from my abusive father. "Why did we have to move here?" I whined like always to my mom. We were moving boxes around. The boxes that were labeled kitchen went in the kitchen. I took the boxes labeled Say's Room to my room. I sat on my new bed. As you can easily see, I don't want to be here.  "So when do I go to the jail I'd like to call school?" I asked her. "Tomorrow." she said and I jumped up from my bed. "We just got here." I said. "Yes, and no better way to start in a new town than to get to know the other people who live here." she said kissing my head as she came into my room. I laid on my bed and pouted. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow." I said. "I know, but it'll be for the best. Besides, I have to start work tomorrow." mom said. "I'm 16, almost 17 mom, I can handle myself." I told her. "You need to make some friends, Saylor." she said and before I could protest she said, "and that's final." When my mom says that the discussion is over. I decided to unpack my the rest of my stuff and I decided to get a feel for my surrondings and took a walk.\

             As I walked, I saw this really cute boy. He looked at me, smiled, and walked back to his house. As he walked away, I saw he had tattoos on his arm. 'Great.' I thought as I continued walking. The town was smaller than my old town. I walked through the town for about an hour and decided to head back home. I get home and I go to my room. I was starting to hate this town even more. I dread going to school tomorrow.

               I woke up at 7 and dragged myself out of bed and got ready for school. I drive to school. I walk into the secretary's office and she looks at me. "Hello, can I help you?" "Yes, I'm the new student, Saylor Regan." I told her and she handed me my schedule and text books. I stuff them in my backpack. "Mr. Stilinski, can you show Miss. Regan to Mr. Yukimura's room?" she asked a boy about my age. "Yes, sure. I'm Stiles." he said. "Hi, I'm Saylor." I told him. We walked down the hall. He grabs my paper out of my hands. "Your locker is right next to mine." he said stopping in front of my locker. He put in the locker combination and the door was stuck. He banged on the door. I walked up to the door and opened it. Stiles rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "These lockers don't like me." he said. I put my new books in the locker and close it. We walk on the Mr. Yukimura's room. "Morning, Mr Stilinski." The man, who I'm guessing is Mr Yukimura, looked at me. "You must be Miss Regan." I nodded. "Class this is Saylor Regan, she's a new student. Please take a seat next to Scott." he said pointing to the seat next to the boy from last night. "Hi, I'm Scott." he said. "I'm Saylor." I said as class started. While Mr Yukimura was talking, I kept spacing out. I looked out the window and thought I saw a person watching me. "Miss Regan, pay attention." Mr Yukimura said to me. "I'm sorry. I'll pay attention." I said feeling embarrassed and a girl smiled a little. As soon as class was over, I got up and headed to my locker. "You might need this." Stiles said holding up my schedule." "Oh yes, I will. Thank you." I said and Scott came up. "Why did you move here anyway?" he asked leaning against Stiles' locker. "Normally people move out of town not into town." he said. "We needed a new start, so we moved here." I told them, being careful not to give out too much information. Tey gave me a weird look, but Stiles shrugged. They walked me to every class that day. I got home and my mom was there. "How was your first day of school?" she asked. "It wasn't bad." I admitted. She kissed my forehead. "I'm glad, sweetie!" she said as she got her stuff to go back to the hospital. "I have to go. I have a meeting with Melissa McCall in an hour." she said grabbing her keys and heading out the door. 

            HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW STORY! I THOUGHT SINCE I AM OBSESSED WITH TEEN WOLF TO DO A FAN FIC FOR TEEN WOLF!

LIKE

COMMENT: DO YOU LIKE IT? I AM LOOKING FOR CHARACTERS, INTERSTED?

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!