She walked away 'in tears', me chuckling lightly at the entire exchange.

Pointing over her shoulder, Viola joked before walking away, "Needy."

"Okay, okay, okay, we might need to do a little reevaluating here." Duke spoke, looking confused.

"Yeah," Toby nodded.

"Well, no shit. It shouldn't take him be a ladies man for you dicks to want to give him a chance. He's a great person, but that's not good enough I take it."

"Spence, it's not like that," Toby tried to explain, going to put his arm around my shoulder before I stopped it, making his boys laugh.

"It is like that. Boys are so dumb, I swear," I shook my head.

"Hey, pretty lady," Andrew smiled at some blonde.

Fuck, it was Monique, Sebastian's actual girlfriend.

"Ew... What-what are you, hitting on me?"

Poor Andrew was stuttering out a response, when Monique interrupted.

"Let me put a stop to that little brain fart right now. Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours." She paused, looking at us all. "Oh, hey Spence. I'm looking for my boyfriend, Sebastian Hastings. You guys seen him?"

Duke couldn't believe his ears, eyes, or own mind. He just pointed behind him, Monique's gaze locked on Viola now. Oh, fuck, surely she was busted now. Monique would recognize her and all hell would break loose. But watching Viola keep Monique at a distance was rather amusing, her chasing Bash around the shop and 'him' deflecting her.

"And when my eyes are closed, I see you for what you truly are! Which is UGGGLY! We're done!" Bash exclaimed, making his crazy girlfriend drop the stack of pizza boxes in a huff and cry as she ran out of the joint.

The entire restaurant cheered as she bolted, I quickly got out of the way as all three guys jumped up to congratulate their newest team member. When they returned to the table, I allowed Toby to slide in first before he tugged me onto his lap, making room for Bash to sit where I previously had.

"You are officially my idol now, man," Duke exclaimed as they slapped hands in a bro like fashion.

The group remained at the pizza parlor for a little while longer, cracking jokes and getting to know Bash better. I mostly stayed quiet as I knew both Sebastian and Viola for all their lives, knowing every aspect.

Before long we were all returning to the dorms.

"Wait, Toby?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed, his arm slung around my shoulders in a casual manner.

"Could I just stay the night in your dorm? I don't feel like walking back to mine at this hour." We had remained at the parlor for longer than expected, it now dark and my body tired.

"Course, but what about your books and school things?"

"I'll just leave early tomorrow morning to go home to change and get my books."

"Sounds good," He smiled gently as we kept walking. We approached the boys dorms, all of them sending me glances but not commenting.

"Okay, well, night dudes.. and lady." Viola spoke, confusion painted over her face.

"Night," I smiled. "I'm too tired to walk home so I'm crashing here and will just go home extra early tomorrow."

Viola nodded her head in understanding as Duke dapped up his bros, the two disappearing into their rooms as Andrew, Toby, and I entered their dorm. Andrew gathered his shower things quickly before leaving, Toby rummaging through his things to find me something to sleep in. He produced a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt, handing them to me in a sheepish manner.